RITES OF PASSAGE
Photographer:
TRÉ KOCH
Stylist: Jenia Kim
Hair: Georgia Ramman
Make-Up: Georgia Gaillard
Model: Adam Zammit

whynotmodels.com

I can't explain but I do not find him interesting as a model. He's done a lot of covers back to back and is booking many campaigns and editorials but he seems very full of himself when your hear him talk. In order to be a top model you need to have fans who will love you, I have nothing against him and I wish I liked him more but he seems fake. Like I want to like him because he seems to have all the ingredients: height, age, modeling skills but personality wise I do not find him likeable + the fact that he seems to be thrown to our throats the same way the Hadid sisters and Kendall or Kaia were launched is not a good thing either.

Even though he's starting like the models of the 2000 like Sean O'Pry back in the day or Clément Chabernaud or Simon Nessman or Noah Mills by working in editorials with the top magazines, doing the high fashion runways, booking campaigns, covers and all, he's also part of the Instagram generation so in a way I am still waiting to see some genuine part of him. The same thing happens for me with the girls: take the 2000 top girls : Coco Rocha, Caroline Trentini, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmermann, Hildary Rhoda, Liya Kebede, Jourdan Dunn etc these girls have inviting personalities and seem very genuine (ok it can also be good PR and the fact they have been working for 2 decades and so on) but compare any of them to Kaia, Kendall, Bella or Hailey Rhode Bieber and they are all sooooooo empty and fake or living on their phones, and when you hear them speak lol good lord...

Anyways, nothing wrong really with the cover or the editorial of Parker:
- sexy body,
- water,
- good styling,
- good skin,
- interesting shots,
- photography is good,
But having said of all that I don't feel anything from these photos, it seems like a formula and as if he's on automatic mode. If Jarrod Scott or Marlon Tixeira or Andrés Velencoso would have done that shoot I think I would have found the whole thing way more likeable. Do you get what I mean?

the fact that he seems to be thrown to our throats the same way the Hadid sisters and Kendall or Kaia were launched is not a good thing either

Am I missing the reason why? Just opening TFS and noticing he's on three separate magazines already is annoying. Whose child is this?

Just opening TFS and noticing he's on three separate magazines already is annoying.

Sorry, I didn't address this statement first; posting all this threads/ed with him is a pure coincidence - namely, having in mind that due this bloody pandemic we haven't had some noteworthy new eds (those lazy Zoom & Face-Time craps doesn't even count!), I've decided to use this Sunday in order to post some older (in my opinion, of course) noteworthy eds we haven't seen here yet.

Last edited:
UNDERGROUND LOCKDOWN
Photographer:
Ollie Ali
Model: Pietro Boselli

whynotmodels.com

That Pietro Boselli ed serves nothing but thirst trap...

The devil works hard, but Parker's publicist works harder

This is not the place to say it but I’d let Pietro choke me and spit me in the face. Jk (or maybe not?)

I can't explain but I do not find him interesting as a model. He's done a lot of covers back to back and is booking many campaigns and editorials but he seems very full of himself when your hear him talk. In order to be a top model you need to have fans who will love you, I have nothing against him and I wish I liked him more but he seems fake. Like I want to like him because he seems to have all the ingredients: height, age, modeling skills but personality wise I do not find him likeable + the fact that he seems to be thrown to our throats the same way the Hadid sisters and Kendall or Kaia were launched is not a good thing either.

Even though he's starting like the models of the 2000 like Sean O'Pry back in the day or Clément Chabernaud or Simon Nessman or Noah Mills by working in editorials with the top magazines, doing the high fashion runways, booking campaigns, covers and all, he's also part of the Instagram generation so in a way I am still waiting to see some genuine part of him. The same thing happens for me with the girls: take the 2000 top girls : Coco Rocha, Caroline Trentini, Gemma Ward, Raquel Zimmermann, Hildary Rhoda, Liya Kebede, Jourdan Dunn etc these girls have inviting personalities and seem very genuine (ok it can also be good PR and the fact they have been working for 2 decades and so on) but compare any of them to Kaia, Kendall, Bella or Hailey Rhode Bieber and they are all sooooooo empty and fake or living on their phones, and when you hear them speak lol good lord...

Anyways, nothing wrong really with the cover or the editorial of Parker:
- sexy body,
- water,
- good styling,
- good skin,
- interesting shots,
- photography is good,
But having said of all that I don't feel anything from these photos, it seems like a formula and as if he's on automatic mode. If Jarrod Scott or Marlon Tixeira or Andrés Velencoso would have done that shoot I think I would have found the whole thing way more likeable. Do you get what I mean?

Funny you compare Parker to Clement, Sean, and Simon (my favorite male models who I call with affection We 3 Kings), but I had no idea he was a $$hole-ish. I don't follow him on social media, but it could be said that he is having a great moment in fashion modeling now. He has already had like 5 Vogue covers and now this Numero cover.....all in the course of 4 seasons ..... As you said, Parker looks like a cover model, but it is dissappointing to hear of his divo ways. He definitely has my attention though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->