Numéro Korea #17 December 2009 : Snejana Onopka

Snejana...my heart misses a beat when i look at this editorial, you cant be more beautiful..
it's just heavenly! :wub::crush:

thank you so much for the great scans
skalty!!! :flower:

Who thought such a simple editorial could be so good...especially having been swamped with a lot of those pieces for close to six months.

But Snejana makes it really work, she wears the clothes well and excudes a vampishness that is so eye-catching...it does look Meisel-esque and makes me wish they'd work together again soon.

Snejana's ed is seriously out of this world. Thanks for all the pics. Can someone translate that little profile on her please? Thanks in advance.

I have to say: Snejana, you amazed me again and again!:shock::heart:
Thanks for all the scans!:flower:

SnejanaOnopkabyMarianoVivanco03.jpg

SnejanaOnopkabyMarianoVivanco04.jpg

SnejanaOnopkabyMarianoVivanco05.jpg

SnejanaOnopkabyMarianoVivanco02.jpg

Source: designscene.net
Complete cover story, in digital form, coming from Happy Finish, the retouchers agency, is now on Design Scene.

i cant find any information about ji hyun-jeong. in researching i found another spelling as JEE as oppose to JI- are you guys sure that is her in the cheri-cheri edit? if so, does anyone know what agency she is represented by? i cant find any information about her & im really interested.

i cant find any information about ji hyun-jeong. in researching i found another spelling as JEE as oppose to JI- are you guys sure that is her in the cheri-cheri edit? if so, does anyone know what agency she is represented by? i cant find any information about her & im really interested.

yeah her name is Jee Hyung Jeong
Her agency is E-steem Korea (the mother agency of Han and Daul)
Her best friend is Daul Kim........
If you want to more infor, visit http://www.esteemmodels.co.kr/ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->