Numéro Tokyo #124 March 2019 : Gemma Ward by Zoey Grossman

Scotty

Reaction score
94825686_124_h1.jpg

numero.jp

She is looking gorgeous. The styling is weird, this outfit looks photoshopped on her, a simple nude blouse would make this cover a stellar one.

And THAT'S how you do 'uninterested model stare', Kendall.

But seriously, she looks amazing. I love the red lip on her. What a fun cover!

GORGEOUSSSSSSSS Gemma looks amazing!!! Just like she used to look 10 years ago ! Love the stare, the hair and makeup too, can´t wait to see the whole editorial.

Miss Gemma Ward bringing the fire with an effortless sidelong glance. Truly iconic model.

I definitely need the cover to be slightly tighter cropped but Gemma looks really great.

She's really bringing it this time around editorially speaking. She also looked great in this month's American Vogue ed with all the supermodels.

The shirt is Versace right?

Wonderful cover. Everything is on point. I like the small rays of light on her face.
She's back and what a delight nowadays.

Not for me. Other than the cropping and art direction which looks too sparse, I simply cannot get on board with the clothing. Also the masthead would also need to be properly centered to align with the timestamp. But none of this is on Gemma.

I love the cover but which it was cropped a bit more. I am always sold when Gemma is on board :heart:

I'm only here for Gemma's amazing beautiful face, the rest is just ??

Yeah that face is giving me my full LIFE.

She is just unlike any other. I need some more Gemma!! Let's make this comeback MASSIVE, because she's spectacular and she hasn't lost any of her magic.

Good job. This cover would look better without Gemma though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"