Numéro Tokyo #33 January/February 2010 : Caroline Trentini

Another Numéro cover for Carol.:woot: Bit boring, I agree.:rolleyes: Still :heart: her, though.

My favorite model, but even I can admit that something is up with her lately and that something is not a very good thing.

It`s so pity but another bad cover for Caroline...Otherwise i like her as a model but...

Wow, she's been producing some real bad covers lately ..

^ Oh yeah! The JAN/FEB 2010 is quite bothering

When a magazine like VP or VI comes late, people complain, when Asian magazines come out early the same people complain as well. What's the problem really? It's just a designation!

Don't like the colour scheme.

^I think MON was referring to the fact it's a double issue, and Numero Tokyo has always done separate issues for January and February.

^That could indeed be it but MON was referring to this part of Elsaskywalkers post:

And Already January february 2010!

i don't like her face expression and her nose looks weird. bad cover. :yuk:

^That could indeed be it but MON was referring to this part of Elsaskywalkers post:

Oh, I didn't see that. I've already got used to the complaints, we see them every month on VN thread about the letters covering model's face, not to mention the Cover Rumor Thread where every second post is a complaint about magazines being late and so on.

I've already got used to the complaints, we see them every month on VN thread about the letters covering model's face, not to mention the Cover Rumor Thread where every second post is a complaint about magazines being late and so on.

+1 ...

Basically +2 But if people in the first place get used to the fact that some mags come out early and some come out late, we wouldn't have to get used to their complaining.

^That's true. I'm looking forward for Vogue Paris to surface as much as others do but I don't write impatient comments everywhere, because it doesn't help at all and just spams the forum.

Although I see it as an understandable part of the process of expectation - complaining about magazines not being out yet is the dark side of waiting excitedly for them to appear. I don't mind replying politely to anyone, and personally, I think an interesting way to approach it is to speculate about what we might see; what an editor's preference might be, what a rumour suggested, what past covers have shown, and so on.

Anyway - what has happened to Caroline Trentini? That is another awful cover shot, she's far better than this. Bring back the girl we know!

Last edited by a moderator:
She never was a cover girl, but this is bizarre. If you didn't know it was a model you would think she was a celeb's kid or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->