Numéro Tokyo #36 May 2010 : Doutzen Kroes by Alexi Lubomirski

tarsha

Reaction score
1aa9e27b7f79.jpg

amazon.co.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
of course Doutzen looks great on the cover, but why does she always have same expression & close up covers in every magazine?

of course Doutzen looks great on the cover, but why does she always have same expression & close up covers in every magazine?

my thoughts exactly. the cover is indeed beautiful and very sensual, but i'm so tired of doutzen's repetitive expression.

I'm not sure if it's Doutzen's fault rather than the image she's basically been pigenhold into as a model by others in the industry.

interesting. does the cover model usually have an editorial inside?

hope the feature of jun will be good

Emotion being the tagline there, and i'm not feeling much of it from doutzen...she does look gorgeous, of course, but some variety would be nice.

I really like it :woot: but i agree with her having the same expression.

She's so gorgeous. But indeed, same expressions. Which I'm sure the photographers are telling her to.

Woah such a gorgeous cover (for Numéro Tokyo standards). Doutzen looks hot as always, so sexy here.
I love the colours, expression, pose and layout. Looks as if she's wearing Gucci as well. Thanks tarsha!

I agree 100% it seems that she has no range whatsoever, I mean it's the same face in her blumarine campaign, in her Victoria's secret photos everywhere! Come on! I like her a lot, so I hope she does something else in future jobs :blush:

That piece of hair on her cheek is not doing it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->