Numero Tokyo #3 June 2007 : Kim Noorda by Greg Kadel

Do anyone know if Numero Tokyo is sold in the US?

Definitely must-buy issue ! :D Great cover, Kim looks both little-masculine & feminine :heart:

BodhiTree said:
Do anyone know if Numero Tokyo is sold in the US?

I don't live in US, but is there any Kinokuniya bookstore in your town ?? Usually they sold Japanese mags like this :flower:

^ never heard of that store. I wish I could buy this issue from someone. :unsure:

BodhiTree--According to their website, Kinokuniya bookstores can be found in San Francisco, San Jose, Costa Mesa, and Los Angeles. There are more, but I just included the locations nearest yours :wink: (Link)

On a different subject, I can't believe June magazines are already beginning to appear!

Kim looks gorgeous! And Lara's ed looks promising :smile:

cover: Kim/DNA (cover only) :(
ed 1: Lara Stone
ed 2: Rianne Ten Haken
ed 3: Lydia H
ed 4: Magdalena Frackowiak
ed 5: Veranika/DNA

will scan some of them later. :smile:

Ooh three Dutch girls! Good to see that Rianne is still working outside of Holland!

^^ I'm sorry girls but I'm really tired right now. just got back from work. I promise I will scan Lara and Rianne's eds later. Rianne's ed is really sexy. It's a body issue so it's all about those sexy killer body.

Kim

Mina (i forgot to mention her) :heart:

Veranika/DNA

*source: scanned by me.

I love Veronika's ed :woot::heart: thanks :flower: and Mina is definitely growing on me as I see her in eds :crush:

thanx for the scans gazillion...
but where are the credits? who shooted and styled these editorials?!

according to Gazillion who already posted it in Veronika's thread, it's by Vanina Sorrenti. The other with Mina is also on her thread but I haven't his name in mind right now :blush::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->