Numéro #245 March 2024 by Szilveszter Makó & Brigitte Niedermair

This looks atrocious. Eva looks like a worn haggard here! What is with the dress x sneakers? This is not mid-2010s anymore? Why the posing and washout look, both just ripped from Vogue Italia March 1999? The pose on the second and the look are so the opening image from that issue's couture supplement, it stinks.

Just no. The last issue was so nice, so fashion, and then you give us this?

They couldn't give her cuter sneakers? That's my biggest problem with this cover, because I like the rawness of it.

I love Eva and I don't hate this. I even like the pairing of the sneakers (although maybe not THOSE sneakers) with the Versace dress, but I do wish both arms were raised instead of looking like the Statue of Liberty. I do feel like Roversi could have elevated this.

olympic vibes much. dont know... the sneakers made it goes on a wrong direction for me

It says MODE in bold characters on the cover and those four (?) covers are literally the least fashionable (or fashion-worthy?) ones they've done those last few months. Hoping for better contents ,though, 'cause even if Numéro lost most of its spark too, it's far from the deep ends reached by what used to be called the four big Vogue editions...

goodness it's a harsh edit for eva. those clown-shoes-as-sneakers don't work, but if they had chose a different trainer, then maybe it would work. i'm seeing a fascination with showing older models in the "raw", embracing their aging and whatnot. i support it when it's flattering. this is unflattering and not as graceful as it could be.

anyways not particularly liking any of the covers. the best of this weak bunch is maike's.

They got Eva and that Versace dress for THAT?

Strangely enough I like it! Look, it was always going to be B&W and by now I've made peace with that. But there's something memorable and a little cheeky about the cover. A classic fashion portrait that is not only carried by the subject but also by the dress and terribly tacky sneakers.

DIVINE EVA
Photography:
Szilveszter Makó
Styling: Lisa Jarvis
Hair: Luigi Morino
Make-up: Vanessa Icareg
Model: Eva Herzigová

Numéro Digital Edition

SONGE D'HIVER
Photography:
David Paige
Styling: Charles Varenne
Hair: Rudy Martins
Make-up: Marion Robine
Model: Migoa Guol

Numéro Digital Edition

ESCAPE GAME
Photography:
Bruno + Nico Van Mossevelde
Styling: Irina Marie
Hair: Anne Sofie Begtrup
Make-up: Annabelle Petit
Model: Tara Dobric

Numéro Digital Edition

CLAIR-OBSCUR
Photography:
Bjarne x Takata
Styling: Charles Varenne
Hair: Ward Stegerhoek
Make-up: Francelle Daly
Model: Matea Brakus

Numéro Digital Edition

great content from Numéro! an edition that can produce a such great original content and most Vogues s*ck big time and have to share editorials…

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->