Nylon April 2009 : Lindsay Lohan

designer<3er

Reaction score
Special anniversary issue...not loving the cover though :huh:

I'm too lazy to go scan it right now, but here's a pic:

:blink::blink::blink:

her previous cover in may 2007 was much better

wonnaknow via google

This thread is gonna be full of so much hate.

Thanks for posting the new cover :flower:

Ugh, I want her to just go away so badly. I know people hate Paris, Kim Kardashian, Heidi and the rest of those useless celebrities, but nobody grates more than Lindsay. There is NOTHING interesting or fascinating or midly entertaining about her.

Why does she get at least one mag cover every month?

linddsay... eh, i just dont like thegiant 10 on the cover.nylons going down the tubes

I have never heard of this actress before. She must be very lowkey and keep her business out of the media.

Ugh, I want her to just go away so badly. I know people hate Paris, Kim Kardashian, Heidi and the rest of those useless celebrities, but nobody grates more than Lindsay. There is NOTHING interesting or fascinating or midly entertaining about her.

Why does she get at least one mag cover every month?

Agreed.
She's one of those famous-for-no-apparent-reason celebrities. Her music "career" flopped, she has yet to star in an actual 2-hour bearing film, her leggings and self tanner make me :yuk:, and she's a heavy partier, drinker; not to mention she looks like a wrinkled tangerine.
I'm with Tyson, give the covers back to the models! They can offer much more than a washed up D-list twat.

Oh and the cover is a bore. :ermm:

Lohan, "Pin up of a new era"...............

LOL LOL LOl!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They should have photoshopped her waist bigger..:doh:
that's my biggest problem with the cover..because i don't think that's the kind of image they should put on the cover with a body like hers.
the styling is not good and the broad shoulders of the blazer puts emphasis on her way too tiny frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's an interesting case of styling anachronism...80s shoulders, 70s cheek and eye make-up, 90s lipliner and hair. Whew...all the insane trademarks from each decade.

Wow, that's an interesting case of styling anachronism...80s shoulders, 70s cheek and eye make-up, 90s lipliner and hair. Whew...all the insane trademarks from each decade.

And on the cover she looks old enough to have lived through all those decades:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Lindsay is.... just Lindsay
I dont know about this cover, it's not sooo bad.

I liked the styling... Louis vuitton (?) + Dolce...

They go together though. Nylon is just about as relevant as Lindsay Lohan.

(My free subscription just convinced me how Nylon isnt worth the paper it is printed on.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->