Nylon August 2010 : Drew Barrymore

I swear Nylon claims that almost every issue is "the denim issue."

But Drew looks pretty good.

I don't really like the cover. I hope that she has an editorial and that it is a very good one in my opinion.

Drew is my favorite cover start they have had in a long time... the last few girls have really been awful.

I think Drew is too old for Nylon IMO, but this cover is slightly better than last month.

What an unflattering shot. Her body is shapeless here.

I agree her body shape is not flattering in this cover shot, and i dont like those clothes together either.......but i do like Drew though...:unsure:

I love Drew, but this cover? :yuk:

Also, I've about had it with Jeggings. All the window displays at work are advertising them, they're selling like crazy, and I'm sick of folding them. :angry:

My Christ, what on earth have they dressed her in???!!!! I love you, Drew, but holy hannah, this ain't right. praying that the pics inside are more humane on the eyes.

the editorials inside are normally a lot better than the cover. they tend to make their covers safe, for some reason.

i just bought the nylon with M.I.A last month and started to subscribe but i dont want Drew's issue to be the first in my inbox. More youth please!

She looks lopsided.

It would be nice if they would move away from their usual neon fonts-some color coordination would be nice. At least to go with the styling, since it's a denim issue. But I guess that since most people, especially their teen-boppy demographic, take notice to this loud, clashing type-font, it's something we'll just have to become accustomed to.

Horrible cover and those shorts look awful on her! Love Drew but this cover is not good at all.

elle & nylon for drew? impressive- marketing her image to hip & trendy street chic audiences & high end fashionistas alike. i dig it. get em drew. between her cosmetic contracts & magazine cover bookings- drew is poised to become an even bigger star. hope she continues down the path she has been on in terms of style. this cover could've been cuter though. but all in all, i understand & value it for what it is- & whats trying to be accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->