Nylon Febuary 2009 : Camilla Belle by Marvin Scott Jarrett

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
i just received my copy. she is wearing a jacket by etro, shorts by D&G and a top by boudicca on the cover...
there is a feature on jeremy scott and his adidas line, a profile/interview of behati prinsloo and an article by peaches geldof listing what her favourite movies are..:rolleyes:

Oh sounds lovely actually, and Belle on the cover is a nice choice imo, thanks for the heads up lucy.

Oh sounds lovely actually, and Belle on the cover is a nice choice imo, thanks for the heads up lucy.

agree..Belle is a more interesting choice than most other young hollywood stars.can't wait to see the cover ^_^

I just got my copy too!
:P

I'm too lazy to go scan the cover, so here's a photo:

nothing speical :unsure:

9gkjsi.jpg

myspace-nylon

the cover lay-out reminds me of old nylon issues..but i liked the magazine a lot better before marvin scott jarett started taking all the photos..he is such an amateur i feel.

Preview of the eds--From Myspace.com/nylonmagazine

l_ee14bf3f770b4ba98ff951c5e5cfbf80.jpg

camilla belle, photographed by marvin scott jarrett

l95991e75ef374d7481ae71hk4.jpg

pollini dress, photographed by robin jonsson

l5df11fb3d6574f4385b094an6.jpg

Behati prinsloo, photographed by chris shonting

lb7659ea85fe5462bac124aqi3.jpg

stephen sprouse x louis vuitton, photographed by cameron krone

l_e3fd56d12afd43a89f7f4d957532d26b.jpg

Wakeema hollis
by robin jonsson

and than

clothing and sneakers by jeremy scott for adidas originals by originals, photographed by glynis selina arban

raquel allegra shirt and prps jeans, photographed by glynis selina arban

melanie fiona, photographed by alex thompson

kelly and jack osbourne, photographed by sasha eisenman

franz ferdinand, photographed by clarke tolton

frida pinto, photographed by cameron krone

I don't know how I feel about Camilla on the cover, mostly because I'm not a huge fan.

I love the picture of Behati.

the cover looks okay, kind of a weird pose but Camilla is so fly! :D
Behati's ed. looks like it may be good..the issue seems just "cutesy" though..i mean it's Nylon, which is aimed to a audience of teenage girls so i guess that's good.

Can someone pretty please ID the eyeshadow and lipgloss on page 87? I'm obsessed.

Camilla Belle is boring but not offensive, and she's only mildly interesting because of her feminine look and with her styled like this... eww. Put Freida Pinto instead (and hope they dont murder her pics)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->