Nylon May 2004 : Maggie Gyllenhaal by Terry Richardson

gem

Reaction score
fc_1.JPG

Photo by Terry Richardson.

I wish the cover could look better. I like Maggie ... but sometimes .. I don't know -- she reminds me of a sad sad puppy found lost on the street.

:P

oh.. gross! :sick: this would surely make me NOT buy the magazine. how unsightly.

i like it......i like the candid nature of nylon. but she always has that look on her face :lol:

i still haven't decided what i think about the cover, but i like as an actress and i think she is a little mysterious looking.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 2:03 am
i like it......i like the candid nature of nylon. but she always has that look on her face :lol:
:flower: Totally agree, Lo.

I'm loving this cover. Why the hell does every cover have to feature some beatiful girl in a pose that would never be created in a situation in real life. Thats not to say that I don't love and appreciate editorials and things like that, I just adore that this is different. :heart:

they could have done abit better...photoshop! she looks like am old woman

it's okay that she's not beautiful, but at least the makeup could be better :wacko:

surpised no one has mentioned terry richardson's hand in the shot....(at her neck)...
that creeps me out a bit...but then, so does terry richardson...:ninja:

i always think maggie looks great though... :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 10:16 am
surpised no one has mentioned terry richardson's hand in the shot....(at her neck)...

i always think maggie looks great though... :flower:
i thought that was her hand in her hair :lol:
Anyway i dont like the cover at all...shes definitely not one of my favourite actresses and i agree, her eyes remind me of a puppy as well :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 4:16 pm
Ah yes, him and his tattoos. :ninja:
I don't like the way she looks out at us as though we're him :shock:

I often buy the indie mags for their love of Terry Richardson, he intrigues me. Hate this cover, absolutely hate. I love Nylon and I am so tired of the Wal Mart glamour shots on these covers but...there is a such thing as too little glamour. She looks ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->