Nylon May 2008 : Blake Lively / Leighton Meester

hufnagel

Reaction score
There are two different covers, with Blake and Leighton from Gossip Girls. Lame.

I knew it was too good to be true. One good one just to go back to the same nonsense.

Hahahah oh poor Leighton the one time she scores the cover it has to be with Blake. :ninja:

EDIT:There are two covers?So did each of them get their won cover then?I am confused. :(

Bleh ,I'm sick of gossip girl.

Why not Zooey Deschanel or some band instead?Save the other two for teen vogue.

Yep, there are 2 covers. I actually just got mine. I never get it the day I find out who the cover choice is. I also prefer that they be in Teen Vogue, but since they are the covers, I'm actually glad I got Leightons'. I get bored with blondes getting more attention. I also happen to like the picture better even though it's again that same generic white background. Are Nylon employees that uninspired?

I'd much rather read about Leighton. Tbh, it's a cover choice I'd expect from Nylon.

Sounds interesting. Of course this isn't their first time on a cover, but Nylon usually takes it to a whole different level than Teen Vogue. I'd love to see the covers!

Haha two covers uh, the bad joke to see who sells more !

ChloeFrancoise could you post some scans please ?? :buzz:

I could try to post some, even though other people always have better scans than me. I have to use the house computer though because I use a Macbook and my own printer doesn't have a scanner.

ugh noooooo. what a disappointment :doh:
I agree with SnejanaIsMyMuse, I'd love to see zooey or more music-oriented issues like the kills one

Ok here's the cover I got and the inside page which shows both (even though the color came out a bit funny.

source: my scans

Attachments

• leightcov.jpg
    leightcov.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 80
  • doublecov.jpg
    doublecov.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 122
Oh yay, separate covers. I must buy Leighton's to support the more talented brunette :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->