Nylon May 2009 : Kat Dennings and Olivia Thirlby

it looks like they went on a shopping spree at wet seal...not cute

I simply hate the cover. There is nothing appealing about it imo.

Awful cover, but I'm glad Kat and Olivia are on it. They're both underrated, imo.

I like Kat Dennings but I'm not sure on this cover.Nice to see Jamie in it though

taylor momsen looks really great

i don't like the styling of the cover but i do like the graphics and the image :smile:

I really hate the styling (as usual with Nylon), but I love the fact that these 2 are on the cover. They're such talented actresses & they deserve it. AAAAND Tom Sturridge!! :wub:

I thought I was the only one who didn't like the way they style clothes. I'm glad to find out someone else feels the same way.

yeha i do most of the time - i like pieces individually but not as a whole

now these are two girls i'm actully interested in learning about. however the styling is horrific, and they look like they're 14.

I totally agree. You can always count on Nylon to make interesting and talented people look entirely unappealing.

I thought Olivia Thirlby sounded completely vapid in her Vogue feature with Zoe, and this cover is not really ... it's disgusting, to put it nicely
On a better note, at least it's not Paris Hilton. And you know it's bad when you have to say that.

Review: Young Hollywood Issue May 2009

Little Darling
Celeb: Zoe Kravitz
Photographer: Ruvan Wijesooriya
Stylist: Michelle Reneau

She's All That
Celeb: Taylor Momsen
Photographer Guy Aroch
Stylist: Michelle Reneau

English Rose
Celeb: Juno Temple
Photographer: Lauren Dukoff
Stylist: Ashley Furnival

Tomorrow Never Knows
Celeb: Dev Patel
Photographer: Skye Parrott
Stylist: Elle Werlin

Two of a Kind
Celebs: Kat Dennings and Olivia Thirlby
Photographer: Marvin Scott Jarrett
Stylist: Cher Coulter

Fast Future
Celebs: 39 young celebs who I am too lazy to type out all their names
Photographers: Melodie McDaniel, Skye Parrott, and Valerie Phillips.

Running Wild
Celebs: Peaches Geldof, Coco Mellors, and others
Photographer: Valerie Phillips
Stylist: Lou Winwood

I don't like how they organized the issue this month. The editorials are spread out throughout the magazine.

I really like Taylor Momsen's ed. She looks very grown-up, she's gorgeous! :heart:

i loved the actors that they featured in the young hollywood section..i hope see more of them in the coming year..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->