Off-White F/W 2020.21 Paris

This is way more clean and elevated than what he usually delivers, but there's still some questionable pieces/outfits like those gowns with the hoodies?!

Plus, having Yolanda in the middle of show felt a bit a random...

Sportswear is not, did not, will not ever be high fashion. For God's sake, please, stop trying to make it happen!!
I can't stand this man or this brand and I literally haven't seen something this ugly since I can remember. Absolutely disgusting. Those Viktor & Rolf wanna-be cut in half pieces are criminal!! Can't believe I even bothered looking at this collection, I knew I'd hate it before I even opened the thread.

The concept for this jacket has been literally copied from another one made by Galliano for Margiela. But here, of course, it´s poorly executed as usual:
ej0e7mQ6_o.jpg

Jacket looks awful but the model is stunning! Does anyone know who she is?

The concept for this jacket has been literally copied from another one made by Galliano for Margiela. But here, of course, it´s poorly executed as usual:
ej0e7mQ6_o.jpg

There’s something that I find quite amazing about Virgil:
It seems like he is not at all interested in the idea of clothes-making.
I see a lot of customization, unnecessary customization I must say...But very few to no really well executed clothes. The value of a simply cut skirt or jacket exceed all the twist one can add.

From McQueen to Ford, from Jacobs to JWA, we have seen the quality of execution and the confidence grow from the time they started to when they joined a big house and all it capacities.
Even by working with Vuitton, Virgil cannot simply deliver simple and beautifully made clothes.

Last edited:
Lol remember when the New York Times called him the “Karl Lagerfeld for Millennials” ?

The collection - from concept to execution to taste level - is questionable as always

The tailoring is HORRIBLE , I could even tell from the thumbnails, some of the seams on the dresses look like they will fall apart. This not worthy of being on a Paris runway its that bad

"Slightly Off" must be a reference to his eyesight right?

Virgil gets fat paychecks from LV and yet he cant hire proper tailors and pattern makers. Girl bye

There’s something that I find quite amazing about Virgil:
It seems like he is not at all interested in the idea of clothes-making.
I see a lot of customization, unnecessary customization I must say...But very few to no really well executed clothes. The value of a simply cut skirt or jacket exceed all the twist one can add.

From McQueen to Ford, from Jacobs to JWA, we have seen the quality of execution and the confidence grow from the time they started to when they joined a big house and all it capacities.
Even by working with Vuitton, Virgil cannot simply deliver simple and beautifully made clothes.

Lola— it’s clear he’s not interested in the dedication to craft: He’s only interested in the fame and fortune. There’s a whole generation of “designers” now that are also of the same mindset. This is the most shallow, hollow, creatively-bankrupt and fame-whorish generation of “designers” there’s ever been. And instead of being called out for their fame-wh*ring and lack of talent, they're being praised and hyped for being the representation of a generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->