Okay...this Never Even Existed, Did It?!

brian

Reaction score
59_1_b.JPG

bf_1.JPG

75_1.JPG

21_1.JPG

Yours for only $1025! (yes, that's what people are paying)

Apparently this bag is "100% guaranteed authentic or your money back"

...It's horrible what some sellers will do to make a buck (or several thousand) :(

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Feb 9th, 2004 - 7:20 pm
i feel sad for whoever paid for it :cry:
The bid war is still going on! It ends in 4 days! :cry:

Originally posted by MissPurple@Feb 9th, 2004 - 7:24 pm
sigh....what can I say?!  :(
Yes :(
People will never learn.
The seller also seems to be pretty notorious for selling rather obvious fakes as well! However, his/her feedback is 98.5% positive :cry:

Look at this other beauty up on the auction block!

1f_1_b.JPG

$1,225.00

and this totally-authentic -(or your money back!)-looking pochette!

d4_1_b.JPG

$350.00

how sad. thats what i meant. a lot of people sell fakes and their feedback is still extremely positive :angry:

OMG, this is seriously disturbing.
how can somebody claim such bad fakes as authentic?! :angry: :cry:
and the sad thing is that there are people actually paying that amount for the crap and believe what they get is real. :ninja:

When I was in Venice ( the Italian one) there was a guy on every corner selling very authentic looking fakes. Finally I just had to find out how much.
"For you lady, 190 euro. They 900 in the shop"
So I said "Yes but the are real these are not" He didn't argue."Ahh but it is still very pretty?"
I wasn't really planning on buying one but he started haggling, and I was having fun. 140, 120, 100, 90. I told him I had no money. He tried my boyfrind. 75, 60. I said all I had was 20 and he took it, gave me the bag then pulled out another and started on the next unsuspecting buyer who got her hubby to bargain it down to 120!

The only thing that distinguishes mine from the real one is the shape of the mouth. Otherwise a damn good fake. And I fooled alot of people at Fashion Week last year.
I'm happy, but not with people who try to sell 'authentic' fakes.
:angry:

It's really, really sad these auctions are still around :( .
I wish eBay would start cleaning up the fakes, cause they KNOW about them :angry:

Originally posted by BrothaG@Feb 10th, 2004 - 3:25 pm
I wish eBay would start cleaning up the fakes, cause they KNOW about them :angry:
eBay is not stupid enough to do that. Those fake auctions made them some really big bucks. :rolleyes:

Unless real big pressure is made on them on that matter, I highly doubt they would even consider cleaning up the fakes! :(

Originally posted by brian@Feb 9th, 2004 - 8:27 pm

$1,225.00

and this totally-authentic -(or your money back!)-looking pochette!

d4_1_b.JPG

$350.00
Sure it's Authentic, what are you talking about?!?!

It's a totally authentic piece of crap. :P

Originally posted by mizjayne@Feb 10th, 2004 - 7:45 am
When I was in Venice ( the Italian one) there was a guy on every corner selling very authentic looking fakes. Finally I just had to find out how much.
"For you lady, 190 euro. They 900 in the shop"
So I said "Yes but the are real these are not" He didn't argue."Ahh but it is still very pretty?"
I wasn't really planning on buying one but he started haggling, and I was having fun. 140, 120, 100, 90. I told him I had no money. He tried my boyfrind. 75, 60. I said all I had was 20 and he took it, gave me the bag then pulled out another and started on the next unsuspecting buyer who got her hubby to bargain it down to 120!

The only thing that distinguishes mine from the real one is the shape of the mouth. Otherwise a damn good fake. And I fooled alot of people at Fashion Week last year.
I'm happy, but not with people who try to sell 'authentic' fakes.
:angry:
Could we see a picture?

:sick: It never existed...

Are they really putting up those prices ?

It's really a shame people shell out all that cash for a fake.

$1,225.00 for a fake??????????? are you kidding me??????

their mothers ought to be ashamed :rolleyes: :lol:

Is there some way we can e-mail these poor people and let them know it's a fake? :unsure: Or maybe start a list somewhere of sellers who sell fakes?

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Feb 11th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
its so real the rivets line up PERFECTLY! :wacko:
:lol: :lol:

And that's totally 30someodd colors I see on that bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->