Okay...this Never Even Existed, Did It?!

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by brian, Feb 9, 2004.

1. brian

brian New Member

I love mypoupette!
    Sellers approved by them are the only people from ebay I will buy LV from (although some of them also sell other designer items)

:flower:

2. mangga

mangga New Member

Hey Girls,

I have purchased a Kelly Hermes for my mom for xmas from a website called www.kasaboutique.com where they have a lot, lot of Kelly and Birkin in so many different colors, crazy! For those looking for the orange one, they have it! I did two purchases with them, first the Kelly and then a Vuitton for myself and the quality is incredible, the price is good and it took the bags three days to reach me. They use Airborne Express and give you a tracking number, so this is no scam. The bags have all the markings, tags and they also come with dust bag. Really, you should give it a try!!!!
    BYE

3. mangga

mangga New Member

Hey Girls,

I have purchased a Kelly Hermes for my mom for xmas from a website called www.kasaboutique.com where they have a lot, lot of Kelly and Birkin in so many different colors, crazy! For those looking for the orange one, they have it! I did two purchases with them, first the Kelly and then a Vuitton for myself and the quality is incredible, the price is good and it took the bags three days to reach me. They use Airborne Express and give you a tracking number, so this is no scam. The bags have all the markings, tags and they also come with dust bag. Really, you should give it a try!!!!
    BYE