Oldest/newest Shoes

Discussion in 'Shoes, Shoes, Shoes' started by mesmerized, Jul 5, 2004.

1. mesmerized

mesmerized New Member

what's the oldest shoes you own ? what's the newest?
    and what's your next "Shoes" purchase?

2. Sephora_Socialite

Sephora_Socialite Fierce Flava

I have vintage shoes but other than that I have slippers from when I was a little kid...of course only my toe fits now but still. :blush:

My newest shoe is these bronze stilettos...no pic right now :blush:

My next shoe I want is a new Jimmy or Manolo :woot: No clue what style yet though ...I havent bought one in the longest time. I think I deserve it for being oh so good and controlling my spending :rolleyes:

3. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

Oldest (as in how long I've had them) is a pair of black boots from Payless :ninja: They're my romping through the city in the winter shoes.. and actually look pretty good for being three years old.

Newest is a pair of navy vintage pumps. Very plain, no detail at all. Basic shoes are always good to have.

Next thing I'm buying is this pair in WHITE from Victoria's Secret. I hate to buy shoes from there, but I have been searching for this particular type of shoe (white, plain band across the front, backless, kitten heel) for over 6 monthes and VS is the ONLY place :shock: :shock:

4. labeladdict

labeladdict New Member

The oldest......my favorite white Reeboks sneakers..it's true, because they were my first pair of sneakers I ever bought. I'm not a very casual lady, but in 1999, I bought a pair of Reeboks. They're almost like new.

The newest....my silver/vinyl Stuart Weitzman with lucite heel. Love them!! The ones I wore on my First Wedding Anniversary last month :heart:

5. labeladdict

labeladdict New Member

those Reeboks aren't actually the oldest..but my 'favorite' oldest shoes, I have nice shoes from earlier seasons but I don't know which is the oldest . I guess the Reeboks sneakers have emotional value. :wink: