Agency- Cat Models
Height- 177 cm
Eyes- Brown
Hair- Brown

catmodelmanagement.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Major :D Go Olga! And all pictures by the one and only Venya Brykalin :wink:

Oops! Her surname is Glisowksa not Gliowska :lol: my bad :flower:

aww I love how deliciously shaped her jawline is and I'm blown away by her presence, intensity and her deep brown eyes, lighted up by this natural, sweet, youthful and vigorous attitude
:heart:
52960912.jpg

52960826.jpg

catmodelmanagement.com

Olga, finally! :clap:

2klr39.jpg
2gyc274.jpg

cat model management

Promising girl, i like what i see and especially the fact she's with Cat Model Management. Are they her motheragency? :crush: The polaroids are lovely as well, i try to get them without that faked vintage-esque :ninja:

^As promised the snaps of Ms Gilowska without vintage/polaroid-esque and some further ones who haven't been posted, moreover some info on Ms Gilowska herself! ^_^ First 2 polaroids are from Digital Diamonds as well as the article, the other stuff happened to be in my email inox.

OLGA2.jpg
OLGA3.jpg

We were reached some snaps of a new girl from the Cat Model Management offices in Berlin and are more than happy to introduce you to this expotional talent - being discovered and represented by the two ingenious minds behind Fashion Does it Better (who do also have Anastasiia @FM under their wings) 16yo Olga Gilowska (click here for more) mightily impresses with an edginess assorting well with her cute yet quirky features - Imogen Morris Clarke meets Franziksa Drude but still holding on her own outdone by a decent deal of intensity which we don't get to see that often, makes us eagerly excited to see following steps of this Pole - 1 of them might be Fashion Week in Berlin via CAT this summer. Height of 176cm won't affect negatively on the runway potential, especially when the opportunity to still grow the one or other inch is given. Stick around!

:crush: :heart:
o3.jpg
DSC04069.jpg

Such an alluring stare yet vulnerability. Great find!

I'm afraid i spread wrong info, didn't notice her in the Cat Model Management show package for Berlin?

Right, just for some technical reasons, it's a pity yet she'll do castings as anyone else :wink:

She's now with FM London as well

That face is so amazing! I'd love to see some edgy and quirky editorials with her, she'd be so amazing in them.

Polaroid overload!

Unbenannt.png

2.JPG
4.JPG

Did you ever think in a serious way about being a model before you were approached by FDIB?
It's never been a childhood dream per se but for some reason I’ve always been intrigued by fashion and then, by reading various blogs, sites and magazines, my interest in modeling as an industry has grown. As a result I thought I could try myself too and since then I’m very into fashion.I contacted FDIB, knowing them as one of my favourite blogs, to ask for a possible advice and that's how we got in touch. As one of them often travels to Poland, we met several times here.

If you had five essential things for living out of the suitcase, what would it be?
The things I would definitely pack would be my phone and ipod; from clothing it would be denim shorts and white t-shirt, you can mix these with everything else and lots of different sweets, I have a real sweet tooth!

Excited for Berlin? Did already spent thoughts to what you'll be wearing for castings?
Excited, of course! My outfits probably won't change too much from what I wear daily, only keep it clear and slightly adapted to casting requirements putting a new pair of high heels on!

If you could choose to be exclusive for one designer - who would it be and why?
I would feel so honored to be one day selected by a brand like Prada, Miu Miu or Givenchy.

Which photographers and magazines would you admire to work for?
It’s hard to pick only one as I admire and love work of many photographers for different reasons. I'm a huge fan of Alasdair McLellan's photography, but also Camilla Akrans, Paolo Roversi, Steven Meisel and many others but the list would be too long! Same for the magazines, i-D, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia and the list goes on.

Do you have role models?
I don't really have role models, there are some, who I admire for how they show and let us explore their beauty different ways.
DigitalDiamonds

You are looking at the next IT girl guys!Now I can definitely say she is my new favorite:heart:
I always knew that she has a big potential and I hope we will see her on runway very soon:clap:

Her face is amazing,she has great bone structure and I can just imagine how good will all sorts of make up look on her.
Can't wait for more pictures!

:heart:

54927393.jpg
54927384.jpg
54927309.jpg

We started working with Olga almost two years ago, started making plans a bit more than a year ago and always enjoyed every moment at it because she's probably one of the most interesting and lovely person to work with. So before leaving you for a few days, we thought we had to dedicate our last post to Olga and first of to her own dedication for what appears to be her biggest passion in life. Not just modeling because someone said one day it's cool to be a model, modeling because fashion has always made her heart beat faster and she has always been eager to learn more about what she loves most. And we have to say it shows when you meet her for the first time. All this time spent living and learning fashion had such a great influence on her approach of photography (as a model, of course -- as a photographer, see you in five years!) and how natural she looks when she poses or walks. Olga (5'9) is now in Berlin with Cat Model Management and next step should FM in London pretty soon. Development is going on, further placements are work in progress. Slow and steady... but we can run, we can run too. When it's necessary. NB: the rythm of our updates will be slightly slower during the next few days. If not earlier, see you on Monday morning!
FDIB

Absolutely precious :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->