Olga Kurylenko

The Television Critics Association Cable Network Panel in Pasadena - January 5, 2013

celebrity-paradise

Leaves a Party at The Chateau Marmont, Los Angeles - January 11, 2013

celebrity-paradise

BAFTA Los Angeles 2013 Awards Season Tea Party - Jan 12, 2013

tlfan.to

70th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel - January 13, 2013

tlfan.to

Cesar Film Awards 2013 at Theatre du Chatelet in Paris, France - February 22, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Cover + Cover Story for i-mad by Madame Figaro No. 21, March 2013

Photographers: Driu + Tiago
Stylist: Cécile Martin
Hair: Nicolas Eldin
Make-up: Lili Choi

Model/Celebrity: Olga Kurylenko

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Olga Kurylenko attends the film premiere of 'Oblivion' at the Oktyabr cinema hall on April 1, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.
article-2302435-1908BC67000005DC-195_306x680.jpg
article-2302435-1908BC12000005DC-592_306x680.jpg

Olga Kurylenko attends a photo call of the 'Oblivion' at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on April 1, 2013 in Moscow, Russia.

Olga Kurylenko on the red carpet for the Oblivion Premiere at Cine Odeon Petrobra‡s on March 27, 2013 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Olga Kurylenko arrives to the world premiere of 'Oblivion' at the Village Recoleta Cinema on March 26, 2013 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Actress Olga Kurylenko at Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires during the Promotion for the Movie Oblivion: El tiempo del olvido in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 26, 2013.

fabzz, celebutopia, dailymail, becauseimfabulous

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt know that she had a thread here considering that shes now a bonafide actress

She is such a beauty and shes been looking amazing at every event recently, loved the white embroidered gown and the pink C.Kane dress.

Today I´ve attended to round table press conference with Olga Kurylenko in Wien... We had twenty minutes with her and she talked about Oblivion movie, her work with Terence Mallick and model experiences from Paris and personal independence what modeling a money from this job gave her. Have to say she is so gorgeous!!! Really nice person, very positive attitude and she is very modest. and of course unbelievable pretty....

it´s only the shame i don´t have a photo of today working. It wasn´t allowed to take a pics of her or director of Oblivion...

Olga at austrian premiere of Oblivion

olga-kurylenko-nestandard1.jpg

Reuters via Pravda.sk

More from the premiere:

Tom Cruise and Olga Kurylenko attend a photo call for their film 'Oblivion' in Vienna on April 2, 2013.

Olga Kurylenko is sighted on April 3, 2013 in Dublin, Ireland.

zimbio, getty, dailymail

I saw her in 'To the Wonder' - she was mesmerising! I went with a good friend of mine and we both agreed that we were not able to take our eyes off her on screen! And that we both wanted her collection of flats and A line dresses - I wonder if it was her choice of clothing for the character? It looked so much like what she would wear 'off duty' :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->