Olga Kurylenko

She was on russian tv show while visiting Moscow

S0yRB0qvZqw.jpg

vk.com/vechernij.urgant

Loving all the new pictures. She's perfection in all of them. That pink C Kane look is iconic. I also love this red gown look. She looks so regal sophisticated, but still fresh and modern.

She's really killing it on this promo tour. I hope we start to see more of her and the whole "former model/Bond girl" stigma doesn't follow her around.

Olga Kurylenko attends the UK Premiere of 'Oblivion' at BFI IMAX on April 4, 2013 in London, England.

Olga Kurylenko attends the Dublin premiere of 'Oblivion' at the Savoy Cinema on April 3, 2013 in Dublin, Ireland.

zimbio, instyle

Wearing Marchesa and Roland Mouret.

She looks great in both designs... Usually i really hate Mouret designs. All look very same to me - i think he recycled one idea ten years or more but Olga breathes life to his emerald gown. And white Marchesa suits her really well

Absolutely LOVE the look she wore to the Moscow premiere of Oblivion!! I love everything about it. :heart:

I never paid much attention to her and her carreer, but after seeing her on the Russian TV-show, I have to say she seems to be a really nice person, so down to earth and funny. Now I just want to watch her new movie.

More UK Oblivion premiere pics April 4 HQ

tlfan

Last edited by a moderator:
Olga at Taiwan premiere of Oblivion - dress Balmain

olga-kurylenko-nestandard1.jpeg

AP Photo via Pravda.sk

Do not like this one at all. It looks like she's wearing strips of bacon.

Probably not her best outfit, but it somehow suits Taiwan atmosphere in my opinion.

I like it. :ninja: She has a way of pulling stuff off without looking 'trendy'. It just looks effortless on her. I also like how she doesn't accessorise much.

Ukrainian-born actress and model Olga Kurylenko poses for a photograph as she arrives at the Taiwan premiere of "Oblivion" on April 6, 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Olga+Kurylenko+Oblivion+Taiwan+Premiere+Red+NwoIGIVacHml.jpg
Olga+Kurylenko+Oblivion+Taiwan+Premiere+Red+f2IholnSNbEl.jpg
Olga+Kurylenko+Oblivion+Taiwan+Premiere+Red+BIEfjn79CjUl.jpg

Ukrainian-born actress and model Olga Kurylenko arrives at Taipei Songshang airport to promote her new movie "Oblivion" with Tom Cruise on April 5, 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Olga+Kurylenko+Tom+Cruise+Olga+Kurylenko+Taipei+WIREXZWE0tll.jpg
Olga+Kurylenko+Tom+Cruise+Olga+Kurylenko+Taipei+I6i6GumOulFl.jpg

4th April, 2013: Olga Kurylenko, Tom Cruise at Battersea Heliport, London.
Olga+Kurylenko+Olga+Kurylenko+Tom+Cruise+London+UlTYEum3Nopl.jpg
Olga+Kurylenko+Olga+Kurylenko+Tom+Cruise+London+aPKS401zevfl.jpg

zimbio

She wore the top at the airport on Graham Norton, as well. It looks familiar. ID?

I like it. :ninja: She has a way of pulling stuff off without looking 'trendy'. It just looks effortless on her. I also like how she doesn't accessorise much.
I like it too. She looks really hot in this minidress and have to say for me it´s very appropriate with the atmosphere of the movie. it ´s a bit futuristic and oriental at the same time - like some modern version of Blade Runner wardrobe and she wore it really well

Last edited by a moderator:
Olga is killing it with all these looks! :woot: The Balmain dress is insane, she's pulling it off incredibly well. Such a stunning woman! :heart:

It's always a pleasure to have a Promo Tour where the main actress just slays every Red Carpe and Olga definitely did that with this one. One hit look after another. Even in pieces that I don't really like on her they become so effortlessly elegant.

I too like the Balmain look. I like the she went simple on the hair/makeup, the shoes work and the look is appropriate for the occasion.

I'm also surprised by how much I like that Marchesa look. I hate to admit it, but it's gorgeous. I think what really works about it is that she went with an unconventional updo with it. Most actresses would probably go with the big wavy hair down and it would all look too pageantry. Not Olga.

The design of the Balmain dress is very nice, but I definitely agree with sobriquet87. It DOES look like bacon... It would've been better, like SO MUCH better, in a different color combination.

Olga Kurylenko looks pretty in an off-white dress as she visits 'Extra' at The Grove in Los Angeles on April 9, 2013.

Actress Olga Kurylenko attends the premiere of Magnolia Pictures' 'To The Wonder' at Pacific Design Center on April 9, 2013 in West Hollywood, California.

zimbio

Actress Olga Kurylenko arrives at the premiere of Universal Pictures' "Oblivion" at Dolby Theatre on April 10, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->