Olga Kurylenko

i love the balenciaga one best! she just has such an amazing body...

So chic in that Burberry. And she always goes with the right hair with each of her looks so far.

This woman is just so beautiful... and what is more rare, so graceful and charming ! I love how spontaneous and energetic she is in interviews. She doesn't seem to fake things, which is refreshing...

She has really been killing it on this tour. Anyone know who her stylist is?

I just saw To the Wonder - she was mesmerizing in it. Really, really beautiful. If you like Terrence Malick, you will love it and her performance
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw it yesterday. She totally stole the show. I hope we see more of her :smile::heart:

Oh and the whole time I kept thinking how her and Ben Affleck would make a beautiful couple! Sorry Jennifer Garner :lol:

Haha me too! i was like oooh, if I was Jen I woulda been on that set every day!

attending the 2013 Moves Magazine Spring Fashion Cover Party on Monday (April 15) in New York City

justjared.com

arriving for an appearance on Good Day NY in the Big Apple.

justjared.com

I just saw To the Wonder - she was mesmerizing in it. Really, really beautiful. If you like Terrence Malick, you will love it and her performance
Posted via Mobile Device

yes she was breathtaking in that movie, completely captivating and controlled every scene

the green dress is by altuzarra right? she looks amazing in it

Does anyone have pics or recs for the military outfit (the medium gray jacket etc.) that she wore in "Oblivion"? Would love to try to do similar.

at Narita International Airport separately on Monday (May 6) in Tokyo, Japan

justjared.com

not a fan of this at all :( her event looks are much better!

attending the premiere of new film Oblivion on Wednesday (May 8) at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo, Japan

justjared.com

at a press conference for Oblivion on Monday (April 3) in Tokyo, Japan.

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greta0314
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->