Olga Verdis

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
With Mandarina models in Romania, she is featured on FDIB :flower:

She was the beauty shock among all the fantastic new girls from Mandarina Models. Scouted in Republic of Moldova, Olga is a 5'10"5 (179 82-61-89) young woman who combines silhouette and face in a unique package. Some days you're on the fence with some new girls, today we were just impatient to publish Olga's first tests and newest polaroids. Brown eyes, dark brown hair and unmatched model abilities set the difference between her and a standard newcomer. It's great to wake up in the morning and think that whatever your day will look like, you know the model you're going to introduce is one in a million.

5d9kt2.jpg

332uo80.jpg

source: fashion does it better

She's amazing :o I haven't seen such an unique girl for a long time. She doesn't reminds me of Natalia too much, she has something from Magdalena F for me, but she's more exotic :wub: Her intensive gaze is unforgettable :shock::heart:

According to theones2watch.com she is now signed with 1 model management in NY!!

Check out Olga Verdis - a girl who looks like she’s spent long lazy summers in Tahiti rather than Eastern Europe. Hailing from the Republic of Moldova, Olga is newly signed to 1 Model Management and ready to rocket into the fashion orbit. Here’s a tip: Moldova is it!

FULL NAME:olga Verdis

HAIR: Dark Brown
EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 179cm / 5′10.5″
BUST: 82 cm / 32″
WAIST: 61 cm / 24″
HIPS: 89cm / 35″

PLACE OF ORIGIN:Moldova
DATE OF BIRTH:November 1 1987

142hl5e.jpg

2rw10u8.jpg

dokrxi.jpg

source: theones2watch

Reminds me very much of Lais Navarro. Pretty girl, but I want to see more!

I'm not good at IDing but is this the girl @ Ford NY. There's an Olga there with similar eyes and hair at least. I think it's her. Quite intrigued actually.

models.com

Attachments

• OLGA.jpg
    OLGA.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 2
  • OLGA_.jpg
    OLGA_.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 2
she is with IMG now! at least she's on the site.. and in the women section, not in development.. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->