Olivia Palermo

:buzz::buzz::buzz: THANKS for the new candids :heart: She looks so stylish, and I love those shoes! Those photos just made me so excited for NY!

I'm the only one who hate shoes:D
Everything else is perfect.
She doesn't look happy on pic....maybe because she is tired of paparazzi.

she always looks great in shorts + tights. i like- but don't love- the shoes. they definitely make the outfit interesting!

quite like the new look.. don't like the shoes though and I HATE that mulberry alexa!

i don't like the shoes either. but have to say they do make the otherwise boring outfit interesting. it would have been a "yawn" for me if it was worn with the YSL pumps.

but then i guess we are all so olivia-deprived we would just go cuckoo over ANYTHING she wears, as long as she is photographed hahaha XP

i'm now even more excited about my NY trip in june!!!!!! :buzz:

Thank goodness she is still alive !!!
Love the shoes. She doesn't look very happy though :heart:

i don't like the shoes either. but have to say they do make the otherwise boring outfit interesting. it would have been a "yawn" for me if it was worn with the YSL pumps.

but then i guess we are all so olivia-deprived we would just go cuckoo over ANYTHING she wears, as long as she is photographed hahaha XP

i'm now even more excited about my NY trip in june!!!!!! :buzz:

Philosophia you will have to stand outside her apartment or the Elle building
so we have some new photos of her.

I cannot understand why there are no new images of her. I saw her in New York in December going into what I think was the CNBC studios on Fifth Avenue opposite Bergdorf Goodman and she had about 10 paps following her shouting her name. If she still works at Elle she must have fans standing outside the offices daily to get photos of her and her outfits.

Very mysterious :heart:

I don't like the shoes either. It's a pretty boring outfit.

I gotta say though, Olivia does not dress like she is 23 at all. I would guess she was in her late 20s judging from some of her past looks.

The hit of blue is a nice way to incorporate colour into her look. But those shoe boots are hideous :ninja:.

Things I do love about her look are those red nails. Seriously that shade is perfect. And I love the bag with the tortoise effect. Is it the Mulberry Alexa bag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryperez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->