Olivia Palermo

0fd5d65f486f5135_findings1.jpg

fabsugar

There have been inklings about The City's Olivia Palermo turning designer. We saw this coming. She's stylish, she's wealthy, she's resourceful. Her first endeavor is with jewelry designer Roberta Freymann. The Roberta Freymann by Olivia Palermo Collection will be available this Spring at Roberta Freymann boutiques and select retailers. Priced from $175 to $300, the collection is inspired by the ladies' favorite cities, including fashion capitals New York and Paris, of course. Are you ready for Olivia Palermo, the celebrity designer?

Oh I love that picture. Love the necklace. She looks so pretty. Is this a recent photo?

I think it's smart of her to stick to collaborations, she gets to input her style without jeopardizing the quality of the products. All of those celeb run brands never seem to go over well (hi whitney)...

I think a jewelry collab is a great stepping stone for her to forge a designer career. She has impeccable taste in statement pieces, most notably necklaces and there's no doubt in my mind that when the line becomes available, i'll be vying for a piece :P

I love the pictures of her in Luxx. It really makes me think that she could be a model.

Another article with another gorgeous pic. She is SO beautiful! :wub:

olivia-palermo-300x400.jpg

Olivia Palermo Launches ‘City’-Inspired Jewelry Collection

Move over Whitney, there’s a new designer in The City. “Social” Olivia Palermo is channeling her love of accessories into a limited edition collection of five necklaces for New York designer Roberta Freymann. Inspired by Olivia and Roberta’s favorite cities and neighborhoods — including Paris, Berlin’s Mitte and Manhattan’s Tribeca — the collection, ranging in price from $175-$300, will hit Roberta Freymann boutiques nationwide and e-boutique robertarollarrabbit.com on March 24. “I am thrilled to be partnering with Roberta for my first foray into design,” says Olivia in a statement. “As a longtime supporter and admirer of her accessories, I felt a collaboration between Roberta and myself would be an ideal fit. I’m honored and excited to bring a touch of my own personal style aesthetic to her brilliant collection.” And the feeling is mutual: “I love how Olivia uses my accessories to complement other pieces she wears. She looks so elegant and adapts them to her wardrobe effortlessly; the partnership was obvious for me,” says the designer. Tell us: Will you buy Olivia Palermo’s jewels?
by Andrea DeSimone

thanks michyed for these BUUUUUUTIFUL photos. tres tres chic :heart::heart::heart:

yes, we NEED them in HQ!!!! <:o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbismarck1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->