Online Sample Sale sites

^ Hautelook and regentssecret are crazy cheap. As in, 25 bucks for a top =)!!!!

thanks for the code for regents secret. I've been pining to get into their site for months! :heart::heart:

^ They have a 2Befree sale going on soon.
I actually decided to sort out the sites on a blogger.com page. I think these sales are great but I don't typically have the time to keep checking my emails for the sale dates (I only end up on the computer a few times a week), so I posted them on a blog page along with the best sales. I also added a link to locate sample sales in your city. I might update this every month or so to post the sales. An easier way of sorting them all out.
http://drycanvas.blogspot.com
(If anyone needs an invite, just pm me.)

Here are some more I found googleing:

BuyVIP
www.vente-privee.com
(Both ^ European only and certain countries only)

theartofshopping.com
haydenharnett.com/samplesale
planetlulu.com

Glamlist.com is another, for an invite pm me.

I been wanting access to vente-privee for a very long time, but I'm in the US :doh:

^^L0VE, do you think you could PM me invites for Ideeli, GlamList, and Regent's Secret? :blush: I tried to message you but your inbox is full. :P

OH I want all of the dresses on sale right now at Regents Secret =)!! They're starting at 29.00! (Talk about cheap chic).

So how come the clothes are that cheap with sample sales? What exactly does it mean? That there's something "wrong" with clothes?

^ Nope, usually the designers have stuff left and want to get rid of it without "ruining" their names. So they give the stuff to the sample sales to sell and that's the reason why most sales are only on for 1 day and why they are invite only.

^ Nope, usually the designers have stuff left and want to get rid of it without "ruining" their names. So they give the stuff to the sample sales to sell and that's the reason why most sales are only on for 1 day and why they are invite only.

Oh my, so these "samples" are actually just perfectly fine clothes just last season or something like that? I thought they were actual samples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->