Online shopping websites

LadyIllusion

Reaction score
I tried to make a post regarding some of these websites, that claim to be selling authentic designer handbags, but it was deleted.

This is a question that i sent to one, which have tons of designer bags for sale. The prices are astronomically cheap, therefore my first thoughts were, why hasnt everyone grabbed them and why are they so cheap?

I believe their products are fake, counterfeit, impressions of the real thing, but according to the reply i recieved this morning, they are not.

Can i ask whether these bags are 100% genuine, authentic designer or are they copies/impressions? Thank you.
feifei

Posted on 2008-10-11 09:59:23

Dear customer

Thank you for your message. Our handbags are made from formal manufactory. They are as same as the authentic handbags selling on stores in material, same style, except serial number.

For each designer handbag the franchisers need a standard quantity, and therefore the manufactory would produce little more for franchisers to choose. The rest of these bags will not sell on stores and therefore they do not have formal serial numbers. That is why our bags are cheaper than stores. On the other hand, We do provide the serial number, since they won? be sold on the stores, this number won? be entered in the database and therefore can? be found from their system, that? all!

You can also take a look of your feedback from customers, and you will find that all customers are satisfied with their handbag.

For me, the english is the first thing to make me suspect, then the around the way answer. What do you experts think?

I dont know if i'm allowed to post the full web address here, so just in case anyone wants to check them out then PM me. ok.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->