Opinions On These Please.....

chanel_girl

Melody Nelson
Reaction score
YSL black wool crepe jacket with satin trim $2295
Silk organza skirt with fox fur trim $5885

us $ or canadian...not that it really matters... :wink:

this is by far my fave look from that collection and the one i would get...it's one of my fave dresses...ever.... :heart:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 15th, 2004 - 12:10 pm
I like this one the best, very stylish.

the silk organza skirt is beyond. a definite. have you already ordered it?!
the jacket is uneventful and a little provincial-lady-goes-to-the-city.
i have always been a fan of shaved mink, but i'd go for it in another color, the brown is simply depressing.
the first gown stuns and it's just interesting enough to be worn more than once...(besides being an outright collector's item)
the leopard print should be out of style by next year this time (i pray)...but if you must, i think that a better pick would be the vintage gucci selection (attached) or the lanvin (made famous by ms. wintour).
the sequined one at the end is completely iconic, i highly recommend for the investment value alone, and it's a lot more conservative than the first gown you picked.

I find the shoulders on some of the jackets a bit odd. I guess I just have broad shoulders so I know they wouldn't look good on me. :unsure:

except for the first look :woot: , i wouldnt care about the others. i find them not so classy in comparison :unsure:

The first look is nice, and that dress. The rest I find somewhat repulsive, especially the asian dress thing. :wacko:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 15th, 2004 - 12:10 pm
This is the only one I like:

post-5-1079370642.jpg

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Mar 15th, 2004 - 5:56 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Mar 15th, 2004 - 5:56 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 15th, 2004 - 1:20 pm
us $ or canadian...not that it really matters... :wink:
I love you. :flower: :wink: [/b][/quote]
:blush: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->