Reaction score
Which one do you like best?

Gucci
http://imgsyoox.r3h.net/imgs.yoox.com/is.asp?c=44009068&u=2

Michael Kors #1
ChaCha97-1903_300.jpg

Michael Kors #2
Chrysie97-1241_300.jpg

You will probably get way more use out of the Kors #1... Only because it's a classic black pump.. closed back...

not a slingback or open like the others.

the michael kors are more versatile. you can make them casual, funky or classy. go with Michael. :D

michael kors.. depends on what you'll use them for though. if it's for like everyday work, #1 but for evening, #2.

I like the Gucci a lot, but the MK #1 are classic and can be paired with anything.

The problem with the Gucci pair too is that there is a very similar Steve Madden pair so....I don't know. I would want a more original shoe and the kors #1 have a little extra something

Originally posted by mehg@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 2:32 am
The problem with the Gucci pair too is that there is a very similar Steve Madden pair so....I don't know. I would want a more original shoe and the kors #1 have a little extra something
DEMMI017.jpg

ya mean these?

Well..the gucci ones are ok...Michael Kors #1 are simple and just plain though....and the Michael Kors #2 is also quite nice lol...I cant choose just one.

I definitely :heart: the Guccis, but the Kors#1 aren't bad either.

I don't really find anything special about them, but if having to choose one, then it'll be MK#2

but the front bit is too long, and the heel isnt high enough to balance it out, odd really.. only thing it'll do is elongate the feet (in my opinion) :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->