Orange is the New Black

Just finished the last season. Damn. The last episodes were really bittersweet, and...

SPOILERS

The death of Poussey, I did not expected that at all, she was so sweet.

Just finished the last season. Damn. The last episodes were really bittersweet, and...

SPOILERS

The death of Poussey, I did not expected that at all, she was so sweet.

Ugh, you are pure evil, Jexxica!! :lol:
I've been oddly busy most evenings and haven't had time to watch even one episode, will tackle it from Thursday.

And now I gotta wait another year...

I liked the last season, I have only one big issue with it (the Pennsatucky story with that guard).
And Piscatella was terryfing!
I just knew that 10th episode was directed by Laura Prepon, and it was my favorite. Many scenes seemed from a scary movie.

The "scary" scenes in episode 9 and 10 were great. And I LOVED all the Piscatella "tablescaping" photos they showed throughout the season :lol:

I can't believe I have to wait another year :lol:

i met one of the stars while attending the womens strike in NYC...
she was really nice and really loud!
she had a crew from vanity fair following her so they interviewed me and my 12 yr old niece who i brought to NY for the strike...

it was fun getting ready and making sure we wore red...
she wore a red hooded sweatshirt of mine and i gave her braids and she tied a bandana around her head...
she made her own sign- Girl Power...
everyone wanted to take her pic...

full disclosure- i've never seen the show...
:ninja:...

i just know her and like her from her stand up days...

what's her name again? Leah something i think...
but yeah, now i have a pic of her and my niece on my computer that i see everyday...

^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
The last season was so stupid. They should finish this show before they ruin it completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->