Organizers, Agendas, Datebooks

Perry Ellis has some nice leather ones!
Simple design and nice size with lots of room!
Very practical!

I was about to create a new thread, but found this older one to (hopefully) expand. I'm looking for a new agenda that I can use for school. A smartphone isn't what I'm looking for--I already have a great phone, mp3 player, and various other doo-dads and gadgets.

I'd something nice and stylish, and I've been looking at the Smythson of Bond Street items. Any other fashionable suggestions?

geraldane said:
I was about to create a new thread, but found this older one to (hopefully) expand. I'm looking for a new agenda that I can use for school. A smartphone isn't what I'm looking for--I already have a great phone, mp3 player, and various other doo-dads and gadgets.

I'd something nice and stylish, and I've been looking at the Smythson of Bond Street items. Any other fashionable suggestions?
Goyard? Hermes? Chanel? Out of the three Goyard is the hippest right now and will still be very covetable in the future, Id get a Goyard and have it painted w/ my initials...

Smythson is like a pricier Crabtree & Evelyn, it's very...stuffy...What color were you looking at? I only like thier crocs.

where can i buy a nice/maybe leather agenda for about 150€!! it's urgent so please help me!!

i've checked out LV and it's way more expensive... i dont even wanna check out hermes or stuff like that! :P

I`m looking for one too :blush: its hard to find nice ones....I`m so picky :blush: but I like Jordi Labanda ones and I did see the fashion now one somewhere but it was too big for me :(

I'm actually quite pleased with my Louis Vuitton Monogram agenda. It's small and compact. It has three credit card slots and one main slot for bigger items. In terms of size it is great! I know logo wh*re.

i hve some dreadful organizer -- and i decided to get a lovely leather one. the louis vuittons are cute--- when the mblem is only enbossed on the cover. i am also loving the large coach agendas

I usually use this by Paul Smith:

4fxgb3c.jpg

Source: own pic / tinypic.

its nice but in a professional atmosphere--isn't it better to have a leather cover?

Well, i'm not like working in an office or something, i mainly use it for personal use. To write down personal appointments, etc. It's nice and wasn't too expensive, paid around 35 $. It's not too big either and looks a bit "luxurious", IMO. And i haven't seen anyone with the same yet. I like it much better than plain leather ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"