Orlando Bloom

I've lost interest in him as of late... but he's still adorable in my book

Originally posted by Erin@Nov 18 2004, 11:55 PM
I've lost interest in him as of late... but he's still adorable in my book
[snapback]437914[/snapback]​

How dare you? :angry: :P

In my eyes, Orlando is handsome...he's not perfect, but that's what I like about him! :smile:

i love him, to me he is perfect b/c he is different than most, hes not the blond haired blue eyed pretty boy that usual ppl go for. Hes now hot and single b/c he broke up with kate
can anyone say:

ALL YOU CAN EAT

Ew..so overrated. At least for now. It would be one thing if he had talent- I love the Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean, but I'm not impressed by his performance at all. As far as his style is concerned, I like it :smile: (most of the time)
Hopefully he'll grow more as an actor because a he's worked/ing with some great people: Johnny Depp, Kirsten Dunst, Sir Ian, the list goes one. I have high hopes for him

UrbanSophistactd said:
He has okay style but sometimes he's boring or seems to try to chanel Johnny Depp

liliclairebenefit63.jpg

ps2tourn2.jpg

url]

bts_019.jpg

snapshot4.jpg
That's true also. He;s a bit of a Johnny wannabe.

I think he is a good actor, and you can't really be impressed with someone when their standing next to the one the only JOHNNY DEPP. I think his performance in Ned Kelly was very good if anyone saw it, he overshadowed heath ledger a little. I also think he did good in troy If you think of it in this way- He always played the Hero the guy who saves the day. and then all of a sudden he had to play a defenseless woos. I think he did great, I love him and he did so good he had me calling him a stupid wanker in the movie theater( b/c of what his character was doing not him) like I said im a huge fan I see him every day, and look to see if there are any new pictures of him every day, but when hes in a movie, all of a sudden im not watching him, im watching the character, now thats an actor, if you can get someone so obsessed with you to completely forget all that in seconds.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
monacocouture, Then why are you in this thread???
Shouldn't you be doing something you enjoy instead of waisting your time on something you don't like and that bores you. Just a question

Ooh I love Orlando:D

but to be honest, I don't think he's a very good actor. He's ok.
He seems to be a very nice guy though.

Rock the earth party 2005 Picture from Orlando love

:flower: ^ i absolutly love this look, love his curly black hair. Also like the pin striped pants and vest under the jacket:heart:

MZ Bloom said:
monacocouture, Then why are you in this thread???
Shouldn't you be doing something you enjoy instead of waisting your time on something you don't like and that bores you. Just a question

Do you really think you're the appropriate person to talk about wasting (not waist, hun) time. he broke up with kate and you attack him like shark to chum. And I have every right to post whatever I want. :innocent: If it's any consolation, I think he was delicious as Legolas.

iv liked him for 2 years and didn' tattack him like a shark when he broke up with kate, i like him the same as i did when he dated kate and i like him the same now. I didn't like him more b/c he was single.

by the way its either you think he is boring or that you like him as legolas, one or the other, can't be both hunny

my friend bumped into him at a bennigans and she was like "you look alot like orlando bloom" and he laughed and was like "i am.." and she got to take a pic w/ him! what a nice guy! she's so lucky!!! i wish i was there haha, yeah i know i didn't believe anyone until she showed me the pic!

Now now ladies, lets keep it civil ^_^

Also, MZ Bloom please don't hotlink from sites that don't allow it - it brings up an error message :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->