Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011

Ugh some of the last gowns are terribly unflattering,and they look complete rubbish

Extremely boring but wearable as usual.
Also, as per usual, I only like one or two looks. In this case, this one and maybe the final dress.

I thought he could have closed with a stronger evening gown. There were some great looks here though.

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful collection, it's what i would expect from oscar de la renta...the prints were so great, the cancan hats are amazing, and there's lots of variety...i wasn't expecting the khaki pieces OR the ipad clutch. the tweed jackets were delightful. as for the evening wear...WOW! that poofy green ballgown is to die for! great colors, shapes, and materials.

I had the privalege of attending this fashions how on the Monday the 7th. It is a fashion show one would hope to be invited considering Oscar De La Renta is one of the last true fashion designers of the older generation. Held on Park Ave in a very beautiful church, the show is amazing in its sophistication and elegance and its attendees are just are equal. I had the great chance to mingle with the sewers, pattern makers and drapers who are the backbone of such a legendary fashion house. :flower:

this is sooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very beautiful and elegant. The day wear is just amazing and he used alot of beautiful prints. The whole collection is very tropical chic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->