Oscar De La Renta S/S 2004

asta

Reaction score
I am going to post some of the pictures from this collection that I love. Sorry that they are not all in one post, as I do not know how to combine many pictures.

What I love about this collection is that it reminds me of the Venus de Milo meets Doris Day... I see a definate Rochas influence.... but I adore the colors and the playfulness of these dresses. They remind me of a 50's Little Mermaid. Oscar can always make an extraordinary dress.

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Sep 19th, 2003 - 4:14 am
What I love about this collection is that it reminds me of the Venus de Milo meets Doris Day... I see a definate Rochas influence.... but I adore the colors and the playfulness of these dresses. They remind me of a 50's Little Mermaid. Oscar can always make an extraordinary dress.
Very nice observation. :flower: I can definitely see the Rochas influences, and maybe a bit of Sarafpour A/W '03.

Thanks for taking the time, pearsandapples. B)

thanks astrid!

i just thought that it was such a fun collection to look at. visually... it is cartoonish in a ladylike and elegant manner. i thought the use of color was very effective...

I love this :heart: oscar de la renta always puts out the loveliest ladylike collections. it reminds me of a very glamourous 1950's socialite. :woot:

As usual, Oscar shows clothes for adults. Of course, the pink and green colors are a winner for me.
:flower:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 19th, 2003 - 2:29 pm
good moment for him, I agree lots of good oscar styles
the yellow/golden popcorn-y dress wud be perfect for the Oscars

beautiful!

I love when designers present pieces that aren't entirely 'out of this world' because it seems real - I love more realistic clothing, and this hits the mark. LOVE the colors, very flirty - very floaty.

agree, beautiful...
god what i would give to have a dress like that!

:shock: Add this one too my favorite list too,I love the black dresses :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->