Oscar de la Renta S/S 2020 New York

I wish there were more day wear separates but I actually think this is one of theirs best showings where they were actually able to capture some of the spirt.

I think the color palette and use of prints is more in line with the brand. Before it seemed like they were trying way too hard to court a younger customer.

Very nice collection from them.

Oscar De La Renta is more Jet Set than Valentino. Great, sexy, nicely balanced. And I love how messy the line-up is. When Mr De La Renta was at the helm, you could see a caftan and next a New Look dress and right after a Chanel inspired suit. They did it exactly like that...

I like Laura and Fernando, but they're not adept at evening wear at all. The entire evening segment is a cop-out. As for the day looks, some are too cluttered. I expect it's the prints and cuts? Huge miss for me.

I don't love it for Oscar de la Renta, it doesn't feel luxe enough -- watching it I felt like this is the kind of show Ralph Lauren should be showing by now. Unfortunately Ralph is stuck in 1980.

It’s ok. The closer they stick to the classic Oscar look the better. When they try to push their cosmopolitan, jet set, cool girl, everything-is-asymmetrical Monse thing is when it veers off

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->