Otp Is 50% Off Now

ionn24

Reaction score
Hi guys/Gals

just wanna let you guys/gals know that OTP in NY is having their 50%off right now and they seems to still have some good sizes left

Take care

Thanks for the heads up. I was in the 5ave store this week. It seems they have reduced the size of mens secton. Isn't there one more markdown, when all the shoes go down to like $80 or so? In these sale crazed times, 50% off just isn't enough for me to bite.

They defintely had lots of sizes and styles left.

i was there yesterday....on lafayette...didn't really love anything...left with nothing...and i'm a shopaholic...

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 1 2004, 10:08 AM
i was there yesterday....on lafayette...didn't really love anything...left with nothing...and i'm a shopaholic...
[snapback]319895[/snapback]​
2nd

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 1 2004, 10:08 AM
[snapback]319895[/snapback]​

Sorry to hear that.. Well.. there were particular shoes that I was looking for and they still have my size 9.5... which was great..

I a sorry you didn't get what you looking for!!! :cry:

Next time... I guess

Originally posted by Theory@Aug 1 2004, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I was in the 5ave store this week. It seems they have reduced the size of mens secton. Isn't there one more markdown, when all the shoes go down to like $80 or so? In these sale crazed times, 50% off just isn't enough for me to bite.

They defintely had lots of sizes and styles left.
[snapback]319893[/snapback]​

I am not sure if they will go down again.. they might... I know the labels I want won't last after 50%.. I called them up for that particular shoes.. and they were on their 2nd last pair... so I snapped it up... B)

My friend picked up a pair of Barracuda mules for only $52 today.
There's still some stuff left, but everybody and their dog seemed to be in the Flatiron store today, taking full advantage of tax free week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->