Our fashion resolutions for 2014

omg- will you come clean my house...?!?!
:lol:...

do we have a thread for cleaning?
:unsure:...

i hate it only because it doesn't last and you have to do it all over again in what feels like 5 minutes- unlike organizing, which i LOVE...

but i love when things are sparkly and spotless...
it's even tidy inside my cabinets...
sometimes it's more tidy inside them, than on the counter, actually...
:ninja:...

i bet your place is immaculate!!! sounds so good!
yes- we should have a thread to share tips!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it isn't :lol: And my cabinets are beautiful inside too, usually ... I feel much the same way about cleaning. My mother used to make me dust when there wasn't any dust ... now I dust when I can be sure I'm making a difference :lol:

But, when I clean, I tend to do it right, Q-tips, toothbrushes, microfiber, and all. How did I live without microfiber ... :mrgreen:

I fell for WC madness but didn't get a single thing! :smartass: (only cause I was broke though :lol:).

that's great MP!

i usually find it easier to resist in the spring...
but when it comes to fall- i am weak...
boots, sweaters, scarves, etc...

the one resolution i don't even bother to make anymore is to sell stuff on ebay...
cause i never do it!
even though i know i should...argh!
:(

More black. Always more black. :lol:

Get rid of the pieces I don't need that have been collecting dust, and stop buying things that I KNOW will just end up collecting dust. That's always a resolution of mine, and each year I get better at it, but I know I still need to work on it.

More lingerie for me as well.

More staples.

Better fitted clothing.

:innocent::rofl: The year is almost over and I've failed on almost all of these. I just love clothes too much! :lol: Next year maybe....

I never sell my stuff on ebay either, softgrey, even though I always want to. We need a personal robot assistant to do it for us! :lol:

that's great MP!

i usually find it easier to resist in the spring...
but when it comes to fall- i am weak...
boots, sweaters, scarves, etc...

the one resolution i don't even bother to make anymore is to sell stuff on ebay...
cause i never do it!
even though i know i should...argh!
:(

i am not tempted by scarves much. as i may be likely to lose them. i have been tempted to purchase high end scarves from LV/hermes/chanel etc but only for framing purposes ie. decoration in my home. that way i won't lose them!

sweaters only tend to last a year or so with me unless they are 100% cashmere with a thick ply. i wear them so often they are shot to hell. i need to wear what i have now and then get rid of them in may. i can't wait till they can be trashed!

you should think of your closet as in investment portfolio. i weigh the possible resale ebay price of every item i buy. it helps wean me off buying full priced items. every sale i make on ebay is play money that i can use to buy even more clothes.

the closet edit is underway...
i will get this done before the end of the year!

:muscles:...

maybe i can make a new resolution to sell stuff on ebay in 2015 once the edit is done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->