Our Photography! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana_N

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any members in here who are photographers. Obviously there are a lot of beautiful models in here. If any of you are photographers, amateur or professionel, I'd like to see some pics. :D

Our Photography!

This is the thread to post your photography!.... of anything! Animals, People, Places, Nature.... don't limit yourself! Post your graphic creations.

:flower:

This is one I did of my kitty, today :flower:

Very nice. What a beautiful cat. I'll be very interested to see what people come up with for this thread. Thanks for posting, Stephanie. :flower:

I took these three pictures of my best guy friend:

:shock: and yes... those are HIS eyes! ((jealous))

Photography is something I do almost everyday, actually.... I visit one hour photo very often :P

Here's a few of my favorites (just trying to get this topic started off) :flower:

I admire your work, sasseestefanie, they have this wonderful sense of light and vibrancy.
I tried photography once, oh-so-modestly assuming that I'd be able to do it, and I was dreadful. Only barely passed the course in fact... There were far too many knobs and angles, and chemicals involved for my taste.

purplelucrezia said:
I admire your work, sasseestefanie, they have this wonderful sense of light and vibrancy.
I tried photography once, oh-so-modestly assuming that I'd be able to do it, and I was dreadful. Only barely passed the course in fact... There were far too many knobs and angles, and chemicals involved for my taste.

I FAILED vis com/photography classes miserably! And my teachers hated me and picked on me :angry:

It wasn't until I allowed myself to do what -I- felt was good, that I actually got satisfaction :flower:

sasseestefanie said:
It wasn't until I allowed myself to do what -I- felt was good, that I actually got satisfaction :flower:
that's the absolute best way to work :flower:

TFSers are unbelievable...beautiful AND talented!

I'd post my photography but i have no scanner :(

Beautiful pictures sasseestefanie!! I love the ones with your cat.
Here are one of mine.:D

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"