Our Photography! #2

Havent been here in a loooooooong time.
Bought myself a new camera, so im starting again, have alot to learn. Will be mostly photos of animals.
116.jpg

046.jpg

045.jpg

Elle M I love your pictures!!!

I'm not really any good with photography, but I just love taking pictures of beautiful natural sceneries anyway. I don't like using any effects because I prefer capturing nature's beauty as it is, so they don't look professional or anything. But here are some of my favorites:

Jenipho, your photos are lovely :smile:

Here's a couple from a shoot last month

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

Got the film back before the digital pics were retouched, for once.

Shannon with Click

4c213b5a07fac.jpg

Finally up to showing some pictures I've taken over here.

I am pretty obsessed with beauty shots. So I took some of a few models at the agency I work with (Click Model Mgmt), and I think these are my favorite ones.

Couldn't see them, unfortunately. Just got these two Click wanted this morning.

Attachments

• Shannon.jpg
    Shannon.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Shannon6-NoFlag.jpg
    Shannon6-NoFlag.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 3
I made a bicycle tour around the lake today and since it was such a beautiful day I just had to take some pictures ^_^ I was a bit unlucky because the sun wasn't exactly where I wanted it to be. But at least it gave me some ideas what I want to try next and at what time I have to be where to get the best pictures, so I'll have better pics soon.

Did an art nude shoot as a change of pace yesterday. The two highlights were when someone came tearing down a dirt road in his SUV, and the model had to run and put her...shower curtain on, asafp.

And the two candids I took after the shoot.

Same dirt road, her shower curtain, and the bubble gun I have used as a photo prop twice & counting.

And the pic I took while riding shotgun back to civilization.

Attachments

• Silly-Zinn_.jpg
    Silly-Zinn_.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Silly-Zinn3_.jpg
    Silly-Zinn3_.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm not new, but I haven't posted.. ._.
At all.
& Photography havens are nice. <3

@deflyricist2006; Those shots are breath-taking!

I try not to edit my photos too much; most of them just get a bit of minimal editing plus some darkening in levels. Some get more. [Shrug.] Depends.
I'm just an amateur; I've been taking photographs for almost two years, I use a Nikon Coolpix S210 [but have been wanting the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi for two years, as well], and I do every thing on my own. Photography, editing, modeling, make up, whatever.

Click them for larger posts on my dA.

And some, like this one, I have to blank out the background. [This was before I stopped being lazy and moved half my room around to clear up my wall or something blank.]

There I isolated my eyes; I do that quite a bit.

I really love this one. P:

A nice garden by some neighboring law offices:

282n9ds.png

302lunc.png

2dmh62u.png

& my "bed hair" B)

2z59ffc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member