The 'Outfit Look-Alikes' Thread

Off-White F/W 18.19 / Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg Paco Rabanne 1968 - 1969

vogue/pinterest

Ironically, Dolce Gabbana accused Karl copied their design of heels for Chanel 2018 cruise show, what a big slap on their faces

i see the same idea
Off-White-RTW-FW18-Paris-2444-1519940241-thumb.jpg

off white
c0cabbe634f4cdffbb0c07fc6c56d02c.jpg

fernando cozendey SS 15
nowfashion & pinterest

MISBHV becomes really popular these days. Kaia and Bella are wearing this. So...

MISBHV F/W 17.18 / Alexander Wang S/S 2015

misbhv

vogue

Well the Alexander Wang is a copycat as well.

Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2001:

Dolce+Gabbana+Spring+2001+vDIrIiNvfsxl.jpg

livingly

this was the first thing that came to mind watching the balmain mess:

viktor & rolf spring 2010

balman fall 2018

vogue.com

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post those Balmain/V&R looks. Embarrassing.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post those Balmain/V&R looks. Embarrassing.

...not too much!
The Viktor and Rolf collection was so epic, impossible to forget!

balenciaga bringing the 90s back :D

runway images from nowfashion.com and idea / joey artwork from instagram.com/hey_reilly/

Walter Van Beirendonck AW10
WalterVB11.jpg

WalterVB17.jpg

los-list.com

Balenciaga AW18
_ARC0069.jpg

_MON0063.jpg

vogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA so the most "original" designers at the moment are the most unoriginal designers of the season. (yes i'm talking about Michele and Demna)

^
I knew I've seen those Balenciaga shirts somewhere! Thanks!

It has nothing to do with this and a lot to do with this but... has anyone seen how Diet Prada (kind of a go to place for this issue) is being, let's just say, a bit too kind for a few selected designers/brands?

It's really disheartening as I really liked their page but lately they have been kissing a few dirty feet.

I agree.

Funny how Diet Prada ( who is basically a copy of this ooooold TFS thread ) is now invited to fashion shows and is less critical than he/she used to be like 6 months ago.
So yes, sitting on a front or second chair makes you less harsh with your critics. For sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"