Outi Ranua

ax80

Reaction score
New girl @ New York Model Mgmt.

She is from Finland. I like her stare and her icy look.

outi0001.jpg

newyorkmodelsblog.com

newyorkmodels.com

I think she could be a surprise this season. There are always some late arrivals who end up doing better than half of the buzzed about newcomers with showcards. I just hope her legs are as nice as her face :wink:

Tuesday, 1 September 2009
THE BIG APPLE LOVES OUTI

Remember meeting our fantastic new face Outi Ranua a few posts ago? She's stirring up a storm stateside ahead of the show season, no surprise when you take a look at these super-strong new pictures that just arrived from New York...
2j2gpqf.jpg
2a80wnc.jpg

9stjpu.jpg
e7kwh4.jpg

elitelondon.blogspot.com / newyorkmodels.com

As I said before, she has such piercing eyes. I wonder if she'll pop up somewhere.

I like the first photo and all of the B&W ones. I think she could really surprise us. :smile:

her face is like a triangle. she's pretty, nonetheless.

I thought Outi has a thread a month ago :lol: I was planning to create one though :D I read on Elite's blog that she has an ed in British Vogue

^ It just said she had an option for Vogue... not that she actually shot something.

^ Must be her. Disappointing, but she doesn't look bad or anything. Just such a miserable setting and styling.

Photography by Nadya Wasylko | Styling by KT | Hair by DJ Quintero | Makeup by Misuzu Miyake
Models Outi & Valeria @ New York Models, Katya & Timoxa @ Women, Nana & Laura @ Muse

761__950x_notwhatshesaid-01.jpg

notwhatshesaid-03.jpg

theones2watch.com

Trendi Finland March 2011

Lisää väriä
Style: Emilia Laitanen Photos: Chris Vidal Tenomaa
Model: Outi/Paparazzi

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members