Oversized faux pearl earrings?

modern_things

Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for some oversized (i.e. 10mm or higher) faux pearl earrings... and I have no idea where to look! I've tried Claire's and all the other tween jewellery places, to no avail. I can't do eBay, but any help anyone can give would be very much appreciated-- online or brick stores, brand names... anything!! Please help!

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Sorry this is really not going to be a helpful post but just wanted to say I love it. I have some somewhat large real tahitian pearl earrings that my dad got for me in hawaii which I love wearing. :heart: Good luck with the search. Have you tried HSN? They might have something? Or even walmart or a place like that?

If you look at freshwater pearls, you may find some to your liking. Try HSN and QVC as well; they might have jewelry along those lines.

I'd like a pair of large oval keshi pearl earrings (not fake but relatively cheap).. I used to see some in a couple of boutique widows around Copenhagen.. now I never do :(

I know it's heard to find oversized pearl earrings, heres a good alternative tho, these are oversized studs for $40 from Vervette.com
I love their accessories.
011_thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make some up for you if you like 10-12mm Swarovski Pearl earrings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->