Paco Rabanne...THE END

Mutterlein said:
I wonder if it is just a matter with updating, but Paco Rabanne is still on the Paris show calender.

Is the calendar (SS07) out already? Please post! Thanks:-)

actually, it was last season's schedule I saw, my french is bad.

more on this from wwd...i guess patrick robinson is still the house's designer...:unsure:

Paco Rabanne is in flux — but not out of fashion.

The Paris-based house, owned by Spain's Puig Group, has informed retailers it will not ship its fall-winter collection while it restructures, market sources said.

It is understood that the house aims to wind down its high-cost Paris operations, which involve some 40 employees, but will not exit the apparel business. Rabanne is said to be considering several options, including a manufacturing partnership and a possible repositioning of its designer line.

Patrick Robinson, an Ameri*can designer brought in to reenergize the house in 2004, is still working at Puig's 26th Street offices in Manhattan and is expected to remain at the design helm.

Mario Grauso, president of Puig Fashion Group, could not be reached for comment on Thursday. It is understood that Rabanne's fragrance business is not affected by the changes.

Hey that's good news! Kinda. They may just be putting off the inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->