Pam Anderson files for divorce

r_r_r

Fleur De Lys
Reaction score
TMZ has learned that Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from husband Kid Rock.

Anderson, who is represented by celebrity hotshot lawyer Neal Hersh, cited irreconcilable differences.

The couple was married August 3, 2006. Earlier this month, Anderson suffered a miscarriage.

It looks like there was a rush to the courthouse. Kid Rock also filed divorce papers this morning, 53 minutes before her docs were stamped by the clerk.

Sources tell TMZ both Pam and Kid were in a race to get their papers filed first. The process server for Kid was at the courthouse when it opened at 8:30 AM and filed five minutes later.

Interestingly, Pam and Kid Rock gave different dates of separation. She says they split on November 21. He says November 26.

We've learned there was not a prenup, however, the two were married for such a brief period of time it will probably have little impact.

Pam's website offers a short statement confirming the divorce, saying "Yes, it's true. Unfortunately impossible."

tmz.com

There is a divorce epidemic in Hollywood...when will it stop???:doh:

poor pammy, she seemed so happy.my heart goes out to her, i hope she has family and friends and children around her

awwww! This is a shock! Come on Pam!!! 4 months???

Pam and Kid split:Marriage ended because Kid was tired of staying home watching kids

November 29, 2006 -- FRIENDS of Kid Rock (real name Bob Richie) say his marriage to Pam Anderson ended after four months because he was tired of staying home with the kids while she was out partying.
Yesterday, we told you how the final straw came when Richie exploded after watching his wife in the "Borat" movie - calling her a "wh*re" and a "sl*t."
But, "Bob rearranged his life for Pamela," a Rock pal tells us. "He moved from Detroit - something he said he would never do - and moved his son to L.A. to be with her."
But once Rock was in L.A., he found himself a single father to not only his son, Robert James Richie Jr., but to Anderson's two kids, Brandon and Dylan, as well.
"Pamela would go out almost every night and end up at [photographer] David LaChapelle's studio," Rock's friend says. "Bob was home alone with the three kids."
The "Baywatch" babe confirmed that scenario in this month's Blender, which quotes her as saying, "When I go to Hollywood, I start at the Chateau Marmont and then I usually end up naked in David LaChapelle's studio taking crazy pictures. That's usually a night for me. Four or five in the morning, lying across a car in David's studio."
Kid Rock was also said to suspect that Anderson was less than truthful about the miscarriage she claims she had. "Bob never saw any proof or heard from her at any time that she was pregnant. She announced she had a miscarriage. He flew to Canada [where she's shooting "Blonde and Blonder"] to be with her and she went out every night."
As for marital assets, Rock's pal says, "Pamela doesn't have the money in the relationship - he does. She also refused to sign a pre-nup that he asked her to."
A rep for Anderson said, "There was an agreement there would be a post-nup, which was being negotiated up until they split. Pam is a wonderful mother, always there for her kids, and has only been to David's twice since she married. And unfortunately, she absolutely had a miscarriage and only found out she was pregnant a few days before." An Anderson friend adds, "Every time Pam was shooting her movie, her mother came to watch the kids because Bob was in Detroit recording an album. He never once single-parented her kids."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11292006/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

Borat breaks up Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock

November 28, 2006

Borat breaks up Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock

kid-rock-pamela-anderson-split.jpg

Page Six is claiming Pamela Anderson filed for divorce from Kid Rock because of his "male insecurity and major anger issues" with the last straw being when he blew up at her during a screening of Borat at Universal Studio chief Ron Meyer's Beverly Hills house two weeks ago. A friend of Pamela says:
"It was the first time Bob had seen the movie, and, well, he didn't like it." The hugely popular film shows Sasha Baron Cohen - in character as Borat Sagdiyev - falling in love with Anderson after seeing her in a "Baywatch" rerun, then driving across America in order to propose marriage to her. "Bob started screaming at Pam, saying she had humiliated herself and telling her, 'You're nothing but a wh*re! You're a sl*t! How could you do that movie?' - in front of everyone. It was very embarrassing. Pam thought he could have a sense of humor about the movie. She was in on the gag from the very beginning and loved doing the movie. And on the eve of what was supposed to be a very positive thing, he made it an awful night. Ever since that night, it has been icicles between them. Bob is just a very unhappy and angry man. Pam is very disenchanted and sad. You know, there are reasons why she never married him before. Those reasons disappeared while they were together on a boat in St. Tropez, but she knows now that they never went away. The reality is he is an insecure, angry man. Pam is just very happy to not be in the same house with so much passive-aggressive hostility in it."​
If you've seen Borat you know Kid Rock is out of his mind. It's probably the least sl*tty thing Pamela Anderson has done since she was twelve. And getting mad at Pamela Anderson for being a sl*t is like getting mad at a Smurf for being blue. You don't marry a hamburger and throw a fit when you find out it's delicious.

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/11/borat_breaks_up_pamela_anderso.html

I wonder who to believe?? or maybe it's all page six fluff?

If you've seen Borat you know Kid Rock is out of his mind. It's probably the least sl*tty thing Pamela Anderson has done since she was twelve.

:lol:

Retro said:
getting mad at Pamela Anderson for being a sl*t is like getting mad at a Smurf for being blue. You don't marry a hamburger and throw a fit when you find out it's delicious.

:lol:

I feel sorry for Pamela, sl*tty or not. I like her. Possibly because the only thing I've ever seen her in was Baywatch, and CJ rocked.

Such crap! Three months? C'mon, people, THINK before you get married.

its like a game to get married these days..

every hollywood i*iot gets married on the spot and ivorces just as quick...

having said that better now than never.. if only she could learn from her mistakes!

Does anyone else find it funny that the "Pamela Anderson to wed KidRock!!!" and the "Pamela Anderson to file divorce" threads are on the same page?

:rolleyes: I get the feeling that some celebrities only marry to sell photo-rights of the wedding...

That's pretty embarrassing. Only 3 months. That's really not a lot. She should have thought about marriage, before she even got married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->