Pamela Anderson

pamelaandersonow9.jpg

BIG NEWS

Pamela Anderson shares a happy moment with one of her sons (with ex Tommy Lee) in Sardinia, off the Italian coast, on Wednesday. The Baywatch star is expected to tie the knot with Kid Rock on July 29 in Saint-Tropez.

people.com

Pamela Anderson shopping with a friend on holiday in Portocervo,Sardinia,July 18-19HQ

Pamela Anderson has breakfast with her sons before boarding a private jet in Malibu 7/23/06

210d26r.jpg

210d2s9.jpg

1772421863095762221_rs.jpg

X17online.com

Pammy & Kid Rock and Tommy Lee her two big loves:heart: She looks stunning in the flannel shirt picture.
hollywoodsbest.net

pamelaandersoncy4.jpg

BRIDAL BOOST

Pam Anderson fuels up with a smoothie Tuesday in Malibu, just days before she's expected to get hitched to on-again beau Kid Rock in the South of France. The two rekindled their romance there last month.
people.com

Pamela Anderson in bikini on a yacht in St Tropez, July 3
hollywoodsbest.net

Pamela Anderson in bikini on a yacht @ Saint Tropez, France (july 29, 2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

hollywoodsbest.net

she looks so happy in love! I'm glad everything has worked out for her.

am so happy for her. she seems like a really nice person and kid rock seems to make her happy plus, there s no denying she s the HOTTEST, hands down.:woot:

she has fab legs! wish i looked that good in shorts.

Nope they're not married yet but they plan to have several ceremonies around the world.

Pamela Anderson in bikini @ wedding ceremony in Saint-Tropez (july 29, 2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

Pam looks great and I'm very happy for her,she just seems sooo sweet.I also think she is the best celebrity mom........I really hope all works out for her and Kid Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"