Pamela Love Jewelry

There is also a video interview on stylelikeu that is sooo good!

I got two new Pamela Love rings on insane sale:

The cage ring for ca. $150
pamela-love-cage-ring-6a.jpg

The Cross-ring for ca. $60
pamela-love-cross-ring-0a.jpg

Pictures borrowed from bonadrag.com

Now I only wish for the talon earring and the eagle claw ring (similar to the claw bracelet) and then maybe the arrowhead ring also. :D I'm SOOO in love with her stuff!

I was thinking seriously about ordering that talon cuff, I love any jewelry that is inspired by animals, but I wonder, how big is it? I have thick wrists, is it easy to adjust?

Hmm, easy, easy?! It can be done, yes, but I had to use my tv-bench to do it :D I wasn't able to do it by hand. :smile:

I will only recommending doing it once though, else you risk the metal to be 'metaltired' (I'm not sure if this is the right word in English) and then it will break. :smile:

But I adjusted mine the first time, and now it's perfect. I had to make mine a bit smaller though.

I have a wrist of 15-16 cm. :smile:

Caroulemapoule, if you don't mind me asking, where is that insane sale?

It's in a store in Copenhagen, it's called ParisTexas. :smile: I got the last cross ring though, but they might have two cage rings left. :smile:

Thanks, lmelanie, I'm sure I will. :D I love all the other pieces I have from her. :D

I think I'm finally gonna be able to acquire a talon cuff!

does anyone have any articles where she explains her method for creating such pieces?
im very interested in the construction..

Much as I love my talon cuff I'm not a fan of her new bags...

PAME-WY1_V1-BIG.jpg

PAME-WY1_V3-BIG.jpg

They look like very expensive (i.e. $3,000) souvenirs from a bazaar...or something that The Hobbit would give to his girlfriend.

(Pics from revolveclothing.com)

I agree with Hebden, not a fan. You can find bags like those in India for a couple of bucks from street vendors.

I adore the pieces in this new collection! Thanks for posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->