lanvinray

Reaction score
Paolo is with Ford NY. He's the son of Legendary 80's icon, Lynne Koester :D

thumbs_paolo_ford_24_0.jpg
thumbs_paolo_ford_6.jpg

artandcommerceproduction.com

Last edited by a moderator:
KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY
When we meet a new model with a promising future, we know it right away. Whether we’re struck by their looks, their presence, their movement, or their conversational skills, we sense something about them that guarantees they will be big.

This is just how we felt when Paolo Anchisi walked through the doors of Art + Commerce earlier this week. We’re not sure if he knows it yet, but we have the feeling he’s going to be major. After all, his mother is the great Lynne Koester: an 80s supermodel who was not only a favorite of Steven Meisel, but also was a predecessor to Linda Evangelista and Cindy Crawford. We’re not surprised to see her great attitude and looks transferred to her son.

thumbs_artwork_images_723_358939_pe.jpg

Lynne Koester (2nd from left), Ph. Peter Lindbergh for Italian Vogue, 1985

Maybe Miuccia will like him with 2 mules above his lips. Miuccia's in love with mules right now :lol:

Hedi Slimane just captured Paolo Anchisi in Paris. The images (14) are up at Slimane's Fashion Diary. See them here.

Hedi Slimane just captured Paolo Anchisi in Paris. The images (14) are up at Slimane's Fashion Diary. See them here.

thanks for the info hommefashion ^_^ Paolo's career will soar soon! I hope Meisel shoots him :D

Like Mother, Like Son
by Janelle

10282_00040_009-600x449.jpg

Paolo Anchisi by Hedi Slimane

Sometimes its just in the genes. Fresh face Paolo Anchisi has already impressed Hedi Slimane with the strength of his sleek good looks but he isn’t the only model in the family. Nineties fashion fans may remember Paulo’s mother Lynn Koester and her dramatic presence in pictures by Richard Avedon, Steven Meisel and Peter Lindbergh. With his profile rising and a very special appearance in Vogue Hommes Japan right around the corner, Paolo seems poised to take the modeling world by storm. Keep your eyes on this one!

pa41_org7-322375-600x800.jpg

pa41_org8-322374-600x800.jpg

Polaroids courtesy of Ford Models

bbid198302versacess83hbra5-600x905.jpg

Lynn Koester by Richard Avedon for Versace

models.com

first thing that popped in my mind was john f. kennedy, jr. :shock:

im sure we'll see him in some editorials or campaigns soon. any connection with slimane means big exposure.. maybe he'll even be in prada's next ad if slimane still shoots it lol.

What a hunk. :brows: All in the family. (Lucky bastard.)

2h3yeqt.png

theimagist.com

ETA: Is my photo not showing up? It's not for me but maybe for others?

Oh man, that's my bad! :lol::flower:

I posted one and it didn't show up so I kept re-uploading it and pasting the link but I guess it didn't delete the other links that disappeared in the post.

Much appreciate if a mod took 2 of those away, danke.

whoa he looks a lot like her mother!
this family has good gene. ^_^

I want him. He's the best thing since Terron Wood.

When we met Paolo two weeks ago, a small voice inside of us said, “this boy is special.” As our casting wheels began turning, we could think of only one name: Hedi Slimane. Within a few days of having met Paolo, we saw him off on a trip to Paris for a special booking with the talented photographer. And just to prove how fast things happen in this industry, the images recently appeared on Hedi’s Fashion Diary as proof of their initial and fabulous collaboration. Judging by his online presence, Hedi appreciates the fast pace as much as we do.

I went ahead and checked out Hedi's Fashion Diary, and here are the rest of the shots. Please, enjoy because I know you all will.

hedislimane.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillary Daniel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"