Paper Magazine April 2016 : Kylie Jenner by Erik Madigan Heck

thenewclassic

Reaction score

instagram/papermagazine

Last edited by a moderator:
If I see the word "youth" one more time....

Why even use Kylie when you can make this 100% by computer. Ugly.

How could anyone approve this? :lol: This is horrible!
This is not youthful at all, Kylie looks like she's 35 and like she's going to melt...
The tackiness is the layout, did they really made an Instagram post as a cover?

I don't know how she can look more ridiculous - dead. I'm excited to see all the memes on the internet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's just something about Kylie that delivers such great characters each time she's photographed for a magazine, this is incredible.

tumblr_inline_mw8f4n8ZTI1s52jeg.gif

fierce-gifs.tumblr.com

Oh Erik, how on earth did you of all people get mixed up in this mess. It looks like a Lil Kim/Nicki Minaj cheap rip-off. The deliberate artificiality of this looks fitting when you bear in mind her rumoured plastic surgeries.

Everytime I see this girl on a cover, it seems so try-hard. It's always something to get tongues wagging. Like a little Madonna, only, with an ounce of the charisma and wit.

This is AMAZING, in everything it says, in how loudly it says so! Just wow, major kudos for this cover, i do wonder if she fully understood what the concept was.

The hair is plastic but the lips are just as hers are right? I get the impression this cover is designed to absolutely take the p*ss out of her, without her being overly aware.

You had Kylie and this is what you create? I'm sorry, but IMO, she has more modeling skills than her sister. I expected a sultry and sexy cover... and this is it.

I get the impression this cover is designed to absolutely take the p*ss out of her, without her being overly aware.

Lol, It's shameful, but I do find that schadenfreude subtext very funny.

nightmares forever.

erik madigan heck is actually a photographer i really love, but NOPE at this

I'm trying to understand if they wanted to make her look like a fool (which makes this incredibly humiliating for her) or if this is something serious and they just lost it.

Bad either way. REALLY bad.

She looks like Kris Jenner x Tumblr.

I'm seriously sick of this pretentious youth trend & IG girls that copy her look and make-up with the tacky dark lipstick & etc.. when will her moment be over?

The hair is plastic but the lips are just as hers are right? I get the impression this cover is designed to absolutely take the p*ss out of her, without her being overly aware.

The eyes and lips were also edited for the purpose. Some candids from the shoot back in December:

dailymail

Uninspiring.

Must be nice to do nothing and get rewarded. Seriously though, that is the life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->