Paris and Nicole back together....

MizBlue

Reaction score
Per Yahoo E..
Please post in the app. area if it does'nt belong here.. ^_^

Life is getting complicated for Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.

The former friends, who no longer speak owing to a highly publicized feud, are being reunited courtesy of the powers that be at Fox.

The network announced Thursday that it has picked up the options on both Simple Life stars' contracts, meaning the twosome are obligated to appear in a fourth season of their reality series.

Hilton, who confirmed that she and Richie were no longer friends back in April, had openly lobbied for pal Kimberly Stewart to take Richie's place as her token blonde sidekick on the show.

However, what with the hefty diamond sparklers both Hilton and Richie are sporting on their ring fingers these days, Fox apparently sees the potential for ratings gold.

Richie announced her engagement to Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM, in February; Hilton followed suit, announcing her engagement to Paris Latsis in May.

"Given the fact that both Paris and Nicole are engaged and about to be married...there's got to be something in that world," Fox Entertainment President Peter Liguori said Thursday at the Television Critics Association press tour.

Though Liguori said he didn't think Hilton and Richie had resolved their issues with each other, he seemed unconcerned about possible friction on the set.

"Both have been picked up, both will be ready for work, and we'll work it out," he said.

Speculation exists that the duo will shoot their scenes separately, making it easier for them to refrain from sinking their perfectly manicured nails into each other's flesh.

No airdate has yet been determined for the show.

Though no official reason was ever given for the dissolution of the friendship, according to Hilton, Richie is well aware of why the split came about.

"It's no big secret that Nicole and I are no longer friends," Hilton said in a statement.

"I will not go into the details of what happened. All I will say is that Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I am ever going to say about it."

Sounds like this season of the Life won't be so simple.

I moved it since I think these subjects should in fashion daily :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
That must be really tough for both of them having to work with each other.. but wow.. smart Fox.. it will be ratings gold

They both just need to suck it up and get their a*ses back to work. It's show biz.

I think it's really low that Paris made the whole fight be totally nicole's fault and let the public know that it was nicole's fault. Even though she didn't give details, I think just by saying "nicole knows what she did" makes nicole look like the bad guy and Paris look like the innocent one. If Paris is how she usually acts, she definetly couldn't have been innocent in the whole fight. Whateva!! I don't know the details but I think it was really low to sell out your friend or ex-friend. That shows no-class

That's awesome...can't wait to see how this one comes out, I will be expecting alot of drama...darn those network executives they are so smart.

Aww man, I was liking the idea of Nicole going solo.

I really want to see Nicole and Paris trying to live in a tiny trailer or little room together. If I were FOX I'd send them to a tiny village in Africa or South America or somewhere no one speaks English so that they'd have to talk to each other.

I thought the "fight" was straight up publicity-mongering from the start...

some more interesting new....according to Page Six

NICOLE Richie and Paris Hilton are set to go head-to-head in a November battle for the box office.

i think they are better apart then together...i hate their simple life shows..its soo made up...and they act soo childish and bitchy its not even close to reality...

I might watch this to see what its about when it comes on air I think Nicole is so funny Paris comes off sweet They never came across like they looked down on the people At least they didn't in the episodes I happened to catch I think they are fun

MizBlue said:
"It's no big secret that Nicole and I are no longer friends," Hilton said in a statement.
"I will not go into the details of what happened. All I will say is that Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I am ever going to say about it."
nicole invited like 10-20 people over to her house to watch a 'simple life' episode, maybe the first from season three? [paris was not there]
instead nicole screened paris' sex video with rick solomon, as a joke.
paris has yet to forgive nic for this humiliation in front of their closest friends

They should have given up after the last season... It's just not funny anymore.

slit skirt said:
nicole invited like 10-20 people over to her house to watch a 'simple life' episode, maybe the first from season three? [paris was not there]
instead nicole screened paris' sex video with rick solomon, as a joke.
paris has yet to forgive nic for this humiliation in front of their closest friends

That was not really nice of Nicole if this really did happen but come on Who hasn't seen that sex video?? :smile:

^ I think I also heard it was because Paris was suppose to do SNL with Nicole and she "forget" to tell Nicole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->