Paris' Boots

OMG , i dont even wanna go there (people who know me , know what im talking about) :ninja: :innocent:
the boots are B*A*D. i got boxing boots. one is YOHJI for adidas (the first ones who made it) and the other are tyguns. i think paris' are way too high and worn wrong :yuk:

I think she looks like my mum shrunk by about eight dress sizes, with a fake LV and a fake tan...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 12:36 am
I think she looks like my mum shrunk by about eight dress sizes, with a fake LV and a fake tan...
good thing i didnt say it :innocent:

I think the boots are kind of cool, but not with the rest ot the outfit. She doesn't look very good in turquoise, yet she seems to insist on wearing it all the time, and that hat is appalling.

I'm not sure what the boots would go well with, but I think they could be neat with some other clothing. They look comfortable, at least.

:lol: oh it's that picture again :innocent:

those boots look UGLY to me :ninja:

So many girls in brazil have boots like that, and knee-high converse. I never liked them personally, but some of my best friends wear them. I've seen them in shoe boutiques in New York. My friend has the ones Paris is wearing, a pair of pink ones, black ones, and silver with hot pink lace ones.

Actually, I think Paris doesn't pull them off so well. She's wearing them with sweat pants ew. My friend who has those ones looks much better, she's got the japanese street fashion look ^__^

anyone know the brand of boots that is?

to me it looks like DUNNIT....from the logo. i could be wrong. They arent expensive boots if they are Dunnits....so i wouldnt think she would wear them...but who knows...shes may claim her LV bag is fake (i wouldnt know.....i know more about shoes) its a nice bag none the less

what's uglier than those boots is her little backstreet boy-friend

pinkcouture
"The boots are and she needs to lose the fake Vuitton!! "

I agree with u :P :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"