Paris fashion schools

Juliana Ozol

Reaction score
Hi there!

Does anyone know wich are the best fashion schools in Paris, with an one-year program?
I`ve heard about ESMOD, Studio Berçot and Chambre Syndicale...
Is there any other?

I`m planning to study fashion design or moulage in an one-year program... any suggestions?

Tks a lot

Juliana :smile:

Paris fashion design schools

Ive just moved to Paris & id love to enroll in a basic fashion design corse for the summer, maybe a month long intensive course would be perfect.

Has anyone had frist hand experience of a great corse like this, or heard of any great fashion schools in Paris, if so could you send me there contact details & what the corse covered

thanks Sherin

the three schools Juliana mentioned above, are the most famous for fashion in Paris..
not sure, but i think Sorbone also has a fashion programe but its not about design, more on history/sociology of fashion.

hi there,

I am also moving to study fashion design in Paris. What have you heard about ESMOD. Is it a good choice to study fashion deign?

ESMOD is one of the 'safest' schools for fashion design, its a good choice saram :wink:

thanks for your reply, paris also has Parsons university for fashion design, since its a very popular school in US would it be a better choice than ESMOD?

as far as i know esmod is better if u go to Paris..

thanks lena, I am going to Paris in 2 weeks to see the schools

hmm, better stick with some french school then

good luck with the research :wink:

thanks Lena
I also have posted a thread about studiyng fashion design in Dubai but unfortunately I have not recieved any reply from anyone, do you have any idea about fashion schools in Dubai? and is it even good to study fashion there?

no idea on dubai schools but imo Paris is much better

Esmod!

I`ve been accepted at Esmod! Yeaaah!! :woot:

Now i´m trying to find someone else that is going to study
there in september... is there anyone?!

Hey, peopleeeeee.... wake uuup! :blink:

Congrats! Do they offer short courses on fashion marketing?

I will be in Paris in Sept. for 2 months. :smile:

Lena said:
the three schools Juliana mentioned above, are the most famous for fashion in Paris..
not sure, but i think Sorbone also has a fashion programe but its not about design, more on history/sociology of fashion.

Paris Fashion Institute

it's about $5000 if i'm not mistaken

just google-d it and you can find the right site

Juliana Ozol said:
I`ve been accepted at Esmod! Yeaaah!! :woot:

Now i´m trying to find someone else that is going to study
there in september... is there anyone?!

Hey, peopleeeeee.... wake uuup! :blink:

Congratulations, I you dont mind me asking, what were the entry requirements? and Are you fluent in french? Its my dream to study abroad :flower:

can somebody please give me some info on Parsons Paris?
I would love to go there, is it at all a good choice? I want to take their BBA

thanks

JD

French Fashion Schools

does anyone know some good/famous france fashion school here?i want to go to study fashion design in france(especially in paris),but i dont know any schools there.so can you guys recommend some schools in pairs?thanks a lot!:flower: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->